16th Kist Released: Hello friends welcome to today’s article. Today’s update is going to be very important because in this we are going to talk about how you can check your farmer beneficiary status through Aadhaar card. This method is very effective in checking PM Kisan’s beneficiary List Online. With this help, you can also know whether you are eligible for this scheme or not. To get information related to this, stay with us and read this article carefully completely.
For your information, let us tell you that the 16th installment was released through the PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme & amount was transferred to your accounts in the month of November. Now you should immediately check your beneficiary status by reaching the official website of PM Kisan through your Aadhar card. The 16th installment will be provided only to those candidates, Who will be considered eligible for the PM Kisan Scheme. Now the thing to know is whether you are eligible for this PM Kisan scheme or not & For this you have to check your status.
PM Kisan beneficiary list status through Aadhar card
The most important thing is that if you want to avail the benefit of this financial and economic assistance through this pmkisan.gov.in scheme. So you will have to go to the official website of PM Kisan and register for this scheme. If you have registered for it. But this financial aid has not reached you yet. So you will have to check its status. Apart from this, let us tell you that to simplify the process of checking its pm Kisan 16th Installment status, we have provided some steps. From whom you can get help.
What is the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme?
The KISAN Scheme launched by the Prime Minister of India on 1 December 2018 is a central scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India. Through this scheme, income support of ₹ 6000 will be provided every year in three equal installments to the farmer family by land. This income support will be provided by the government directly in the beneficiary’s bank account.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is an initiative of the Government of India through which up to ₹ 6000 income will be provided every year as minimum income to all middle-class farmers. It was announced by Piyush Goyal during the interim Union Budget on February 1, 2019. The cost of this scheme is Rs. 75000 crore. The state government and union territory identify the farmer families eligible for financial assistance under the guidelines of this scheme and then the amount is transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary under this scheme.
Some important points related to PMKSNY
Now here we are going to share some important information related to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. If you want to avail benefits through this scheme, then it is necessary that you are eligible for it. To do this, it becomes necessary that they have a verified Aadhar card. Apart from this, it is also mandatory for them to possess two hectares of land. After this complete process, they will have to apply online for this scheme.
All your friends are requested to check their PM Kisan status once to see whether they are eligible for this scheme or not. And to check your status use their official website. Let us share some good news for you also. Here we will also provide steps for applying this scheme. After which you can easily apply for this.
Online Application for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- Firstly you have to visit the official website (pmkisan.gov.in).
- On the home page, you will get to see the option of “New Farmer Registration” on which you have to click.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to enter all the required information and click on the submit button.
- After that process, the application for Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be completed. Once the application is approved, you will start getting the benefits of financial assistance from the government.
- In this way, you can apply online for it by following the steps provided by us. And can take advantage of the financial assistance provided through this scheme.
How to check the beneficiary status online?
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website (pmkisan.gov.in).
- Here you have to visit the Farmer Corner section and click on the Beneficiary List there.
- Farmers will enter their state, district, tehsil, block, and village name.
- Now you have to click on the option of Get Report.
- After this, the beneficiary list will appear in front of you, in which you can easily check your name.
PM Kisan beneficiary status check through Aadhaar card
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
- After which you will reach its home page.
- On the home page, you will see the Farmer’s Corner tab, which you have to click on.
- After that, you will have to select PM Kisan’s 16th Installment List.
- And on this page, you will have to enter the Aadhar card number.
- Along with this you also have to enter the captcha code.
- As you submit all this information