CBSE Class 10th Sample Papers 2024: 10th class examinations for 2024 are very near so you have to start your preparation now by solving the CBSE 10th previous year’s question papers, 10th sample papers, and CBSE Class 10th Sample Papers 2024. It will help you to prepare for the upcoming examinations and will enable time management skills to complete the question paper within the specific time duration in the examination hall. Today we are discussing with you CBSE Class 10th Sample Papers 2024 in the article where you will get CBSE 10th Class subject-wise sample papers to download and after that, you can prepare accordingly.
CBSE 10th Exam 2024 will be conducted in February month. Before the Board examinations, CBSE will conduct a pre-board examination for the 10th class in the upcoming days. However, the board has not provided the date sheet of the 10th class pre-board examination 2024 but you should prepare for the PRE board in November in December as pre-board may be conducted in January month of 2024. CBSE Board examinations 2024 are very helpful for students to prepare for the main examinations and pre-board marks are also important for internal marking. Pre-board question paper of the 10th class will be similar according to the main 10th class board examination. So today we are providing you the direct to download CBSE’s previous year’s question papers and sample papers uploaded by CBSE for practice. You can also check the marking scheme of the pre-board examination of the 10th class to reevaluate yourself accordingly.
Download CBSE Class 10th Sample Papers 2024 PDF
Follow this procedure to download pre-Board sample papers of 2024 with a marking scheme.
- Visit the official website of CBSE by clicking on this link https://www.cbse.gov.in/
- Now select the academic website link to check exam related activities and information of CBSE.
- Now you can see the CBSE 10th Board Exam sample question paper link on the official website of CBSE once you click on this link year wise sample paper will appear on your screen where you have to click on the link of sessions 2023 and 24 and select the 10th class sample paper.
- Now you can see all the subjects in the 10th class on your screen and the link to the question paper and marking scheme will appear with the subject name
After that, you can download the subject-wise 10th class pre-Board sample paper by clicking on the sample paper and marking scheme link on your mobile phone.
CBSE Pre-board previous year question paper PDF Download
As much practice for the pre-board examination, you will get good marks and be able to find the important questions and important sections of the textbook which questions are repeatedly asked in the examination. So you can strengthen your practice by solving the 10 class pre-board question boards in previous year question papers. Download the previous year’s question papers by following this procedure:
- Firstly you have to visit the academic portal of cbse website cbse.gov.in by following the above method and after that click on the link of CBSE 10th Question Bank
- Now select the 10th class in this link and you will be redirected to a new page
- Once you click on the special subject the question bank will appear on your screen in the PDF and you can download it
Students need to complete the CBSE 10th class syllabus 2024 before the pre-board examination so they can prepare for the exam accordingly and after that, at the time of examination, you have to only revise your syllabus.
Tips for CBSE 10th class Pre-board Exam 2024
- Complete the syllabus in December so you can revise it in examinations.
- Solve cbse X previous year question paper, practice question papers of 10th class, sample paper and other additional questions so it will help you to find out important questions and important sections of your textbook.
- Take a healthy diet and get proper sleep during the examination so it will help you to overcome the exam stress and you can study without tension in school.
- Check out your performance in every subject find out your weak points and focus on those topics so it will help you to prepare according to your needs.