Count On Us
- 98.27%Claim Settlement Ratio
- Pan IndiaNetwork Hospitals
- 24/7Claims Assistance
The claim should be submitted post 30 days of survival only as it is benefit plan.
Follow the easy process to get critical illness claim:
- Claim form duly signed along with attending physician statement
- Photocopy of the discharge summary and final bill
- Photocopy of the investigation report which confirm the diagnosis, e.g. CAG report in case of Coronary artery disease/ Bypass Surgery or biopsy report in cancer cases.
- Medical certificate which states details of the treatment and fitness.
If the patient gets admitted post survival period, then cashless benefit in network hospital can be extended up to the benefit amount by the TPA.
Download Critical Insurance Claim Form
Claim form to download