DDA Housing Scheme 2024: The e-auction of the second phase of the DDA Housing Scheme 2024 will be held from 11 am to 12 noon every day between February 5 and 10. The second phase under the Festival Dhamaka Housing Scheme will start on February 7. It has EWS MIG and LIG flats available in Lok Nayak Puram, Narela, and Dwarka. People can get more information by visiting the DDA website.
DDA Housing Scheme 2024 Overview
|DDA Housing Scheme 2024
|Scheme Launched by
|Government of Delhi
|Citizens of Delhi
|Objective of the scheme
|To provide flats at cheaper rate
DDA Housing Scheme 2024
The second phase under the Festival Dhamaka Housing Scheme of the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will start on February 7. Priority will be given to those who come first in this scheme. People will be able to book their flats from 11 am on February 7.
These flats are included in the scheme
Under this scheme, EWS, MIG, and LIG flats are available in Lok Nayak Puram, Narela, and Dwarka. According to DDA, people can book the flat of their choice under this scheme. Under the scheme, EWS in Dwarka Sector 19B, MIG in Lok Nayak Puram Pocket E, EWS and LIG in Sector G-2 Packet 3 of Narela, EWS and LIG in Sector G-2 Packet 5 of Narela, and Sector G- EWS and LIG are available in 2 packets 6.
The E-Auction date will be 5 to 10 February
Officials said that people can get more information by visiting the DDA website. The e-auction of the second phase of the Premier Housing Scheme will be held from February 5 to 10, daily from 11 am to 12 noon. There will be an auction of five Penthouses and MIG flats in Dwarka, nine of Super HIG, seven of HIG, eight of HIG flats, nine of HIG flats, and an e-auction of HIG flats on February 10. For more information, visit the official website of DDA.
- The e-auction will take place between 5 to 10 February
- Officials said that people can get more information by visiting the DDA website.
- The e-auction of the second phase of the DDA Housing Scheme 2024 will be held from February 5 to 10, daily from 11 am to 12 noon.
- There will be an auction of five Penthouses and MIG flats in Dwarka, nine of Super HIG, seven of HIG, eight of HIG flats, nine of HIG flats, and an e-auction of HIG flats on February 10.
Kinds of flats
As per the DDA flats scheme, the different kinds of flats are given below. You can check in the table.
|SUPER HIGH-INCOME GROUP
|ECONOMICALLY DISADVANTAGED SECTION
- The above-mentioned category flats are located in the Lok Nayak Puram, Vasant Kunj, Dwarka Sector 19B, and Sector 14.
- Lavish apartments, penthouses, and high-income group apartments in Dwarka 19B, which will have views of the upcoming DDA Golf Course, will be available to buy through the agency for the first time.
- Over 28,000 houses in various categories in Narela, with 224 EWS flats in Lok Nayak Puram, Sector 14, 1008 EWS flats in Dwarka, 316 LIG flats in Sector 19B, Dwarka, and 728 EWS flats,
- All the flats distribution will be based on a first come first serve.
The price range of the flats
|Category of the flat
|Minimum Price of the flat
Eligibility criteria for the DDA housing scheme
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- As per the DDA rules the applicant age should be at least 18 years
- Only those citizens can apply under this scheme who do not own a land or flat/built house with an area of more than 67 square meters on an undisputed and leasehold basis including their wife or husband or any of their dependents and are in an urban area. Be located in Delhi, New Delhi, and the Delhi Cantt area.
- Both husband and wife can apply for separate flats, subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions and it is stipulated that if both are declared successful then only one will be allotted a flat, and the application of the other the amount will be refunded.
- Applicants can submit the application form only once, whether in their name or as a joint or co-applicant.
- The individual or combined income of the applicant applying for Economically Weaker Section flats should not exceed Rs 3 lakh per annum and household income should not exceed Rs 10 lakh per annum.
- There are no income criteria for other categories.
- The applicant needs to mention their bank account details in their application form.
- The applicant must have a PAN card number
- In case of joint application under Scheduled Caste or Tribe, the joint applicant must be from within the family.
- In case of a joint application under war widow, disabled, ex-serviceman, and other reserved categories, the applicant himself/herself should fall in the same reserved category and the joint applicant should be from within the family.