Ladli Bahana Yojana: It is good news for women in Madhya Pradesh state as the government is sending the 7th installment of Ladli Bahana Yojana to the bank account of the beneficiaries. The Government of Madhya Pradesh provides 1250 rupees monthly financial assistance to the women in the Madhya Pradesh state including girls who are studying, widow women, aged women, etc. If you are also registered with CM Ladli Bahana Yojana then you will also get the next installment in your bank account soon. The government generally conducts a distribution Ceremony before sending the amount of Ladli Bahna Scheme to the bank account of the beneficiaries, But due to the code of conduct of the upcoming elections in Madhya Pradesh, the Government or any other party cannot conduct any function or really till the election.
Ladli Bahana Yojana
CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan has started the Ladli Bahana Yojana in Madhya Pradesh state to provide financial assistance to the women in the state. This Ladli Bahana scheme directly provides benefits to married women, Widow women, and Divorced women. Beneficiaries will get Rs 3000 monthly from the next installment. If any woman is getting less than 3000 rupees from any Central or Government scheme including pension or other financial scheme, then the government will extend the amount to 3000 rupees for these women also. A total of 6 installments have been provided on a monthly basis. However government provides 1250 rupees in 6th Installment, but some sources are providing information that R3000 can be provided in next installment. If you have not applied yet to Ladli Behna Yojana, then you can apply by following the procedure that will be provided in this article.
Ladli Bahana Yojana Eligibility 2023
- Only Citizens of India who are living in Madhya Pradesh state can apply
- All married women can apply for this scheme including widowed, divorced, etc.
- The age of the applicant should be between 23 to 60 years. it will be calculated according to 1 January.
- The annual family income of the applicants should not be more than 2.5 lakh
- If the family member of the woman is working in any state or government-level Department or getting a pension then She will not be eligible for this MP Ladli Banhna scheme.
Important documents for Ladli Bahana Yojana
You need to carry the original as well as photocopies of the following documents at the time of applying for this scheme:
- Samgra Parivar or member Id
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Mobile number of the applicant which should be linked with Samgra ID
- The KYC in Aadhar Card and bank should be completed before applying online
Applying in ladli Bahana Yojana
However the application procedure is online but is not accessible for every citizen so you need to visit your Gram Panchayat/ Ward office or Ladli Behna Yojana camp. They will provide you the application form where you have to submit your all the details and attach photocopies of the document. After this, employees will upload your application on the online portal of ladli Bena Yojana by entering their department user id and password. You will receive the application number from the department as well as in your registered mobile number. After that you are verification procedure will start and you will receive the next installment amount in your bank account after completing the procedure.
Check your name in ladli Bahana Yojana beneficiary list [7th Installment]
The government is set to send the beneficiary amount of Ladli Bahana scheme in the bank account which will be provided to only those beneficiaries whose name is available in the beneficiary list. follow this procedure to check your name in ladli Bahana Yojana beneficiary list:
- First of all visit to the official website of ladli Bahana Yojana. You can click on this link to visit direct on the website https://cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in/
- Now you have to click on the link of beneficiary list on the top of the screen
- System will ask your registered mobile number which is linked with ladli Bahana Yojana.
- You will receive OTP on your register mobile number, enter the OTP on the website and click on the search link
After that your name will available on the screen if you are eligible to get ladli Behna Yojana 7th installment benefit. Otherwise you have to visit your Gram Panchayat to check for complaint about not showing your name in the beneficiary list, so employees will sort out your problem immediately.