1. Accidental damage to the vehicle due to:
- Fire, lightning, self-ignition, external explosion, burglary, housebreaking or theft, malicious act.
- Riot and strike; terrorism; earthquake; flood, cyclone and inundation
- Whilst in transit by rail, road, air, elevator, lift.
2. Liability cover for:
- Third party injury or death
- Third party property damage caused to their property
You can extend your commercial vehicle insurance to cover:
- Loss or damage to electrical accessories
- Loss or damage to Non-electrical accessories
- Personal Accident cover for insured or any named person or unnamed passengers
- Legal liability to persons employees (paid drivers/cleaners)
- Legal Liability to employees of the insured (other than paid drivers/cleaners)
- Legal liability to fare and non fare paying passengers
Add On Cover- Zero Depreciation:
- Cover can be given to vehicles up to 2 years of age. It should be repaired at any of Company authorized garage
- Avail repairing costs of fiber glass, rubber, tyres, batteries, air bags, nylon, and plastic parts
The Policy does not cover any claim due to:
- Wear and tear, breakdowns.
- Consequential loss
- Loss when driving with invalid driving license or under the influence of alcohol.
- Loss due to war, civil war, etc.
- Claims arising out of contractual liability.
- Use of vehicle otherwise than in accordance with 'limitations as to use' (e.g. private car being used as a taxi)
- War perils, nuclear perils
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown; failure or breakage.
This is not an exhaustive list.
For further details and quotation, talk to us today at 1800-103-2292 (Toll free) or visit one of branches