NTPC Vacancy 2024: National Thermal Power Corporation – NTPC is Inviting individuals for the NTPC Vacancy 2024 of Assistant executives in the department. If you are searching for a job and want to get the opportunity to work with National Thermal Power Corporation as an assistant executive at various locations according to the vacant seats then you can visit the official website of NTPC and submit the NTPC Vacancy 2024 online application form. Applicants can check the step-by-step procedure to apply online for NTPC Assistant Executive Recruitment 2024 and check the NTPC Vacancy 2024 eligibility criteria with a list of the all-important documents that will be asked for in the online application procedure.
NTPC is one of the largest Energy Companies in India which is inviting applications for the post of assistant executives. There are a total of 223 posts available in the department. Online applications are started from 25 January 2024 and the last date to apply online is 8 February 2024. So if you are interested in getting a job in NTPC then can apply by visiting the official website. All the recruited candidates will get a monthly salary of 55000. Apart from my basic salary additional announces including HRA allowances, night shift around, and medical facilities for employees and their families will also be provided by the company. However, it is a congratulatory-based NTPC Vacancy 2024 procedure where candidates will be regulated for the upcoming 3 years but they can also get an additional 2 years’ extension according to their experience in the company.
NTPC Vacancy 2024 Eligibility
Candidates have to follow the following eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment of assistant executive in the NTPC.
- Only Indian candidates are eligible to apply for the post of assistant executive in NTPC.
- The minimum age has not been decided by the board but the maximum age should not be more than 35 years. However candidates belonging to the OBC category will get 3 years of relaxation, SC ST will get 5 years of age relaxation and PWD candidates will get a maximum of 10 years of age relaxation.
- Candidates should have completed degree in electrical or mechanical engineering from any recognized board in India
- The candidate should have at least one year of experience in operating or Maintenance of a power plant for a capacity of more than 100 MG.
- Applicant should be mentally and physically fit at the time of applying
Application procedure of NTPC ssistant executive recruitment 2024
If you have completed all the terms and conditions and eligibility criteria then you can follow the following step by step procedure through online mode to apply for the assistant executive post in NTPC:
- Visit to the official website of National Thermal Power Corporation and navigate to the career section or you can directly visit by clicking on this link. https://careers.ntpc.co.in/
- Now you can see the notice board in the dashboard where you have to click on the apply link after reading in the advertisement of the recruitment
- If you are applying for first time then you have to firstly register yourself on the portal by clicking on new user link
- The registration form will appear on your screen where you have to enter your personal details including your name, category, gender, date of birth, contact details, parents details, education qualification etc.
- Now you will receive OTP for verification on your mobile number and email id after that you can verify and click on the registration link
- You will receive user id and password for login and after that fill again the online application form
- Upload your all your documents in this website and you will be redirected on the payment page
- You have to pay 300 rupees through online or offline mode according to your facility, however SC ST, PWD, XSM and Female candidates do not need to pay the fees.
Once you have submitted the application you will receive notification on your mobile phone and email id and you can also download the application form in your mobile phone from this website after paying the fees.