Bharti AXA's Baggage Insurance Policy covers baggage loss, damage or destruction due to fire and allied perils, riot and strike, burglary and/or housebreaking including theft and accident. The baggage could belong to the Insured or Insured's family members or employees during. This is a worldwide coverage.
- Breakage, cracking or scratching of crockery, glass, cameras, binoculars, lenses, sculptures, curios, pictures, musical instruments, sports gear and similar articles of brittle and fragile nature, unless caused by fire or accident to the means of conveyance
- Loss, damage to or destruction of articles of consumable and of perishable nature
- Loss or damage to money, securities, manuscripts, deeds, bonds, bills of exchange, promissory notes, stocks or share certificates, stamps and travel tickets or travellers cheques, business books or documents, unless specifically insured
- Damage caused by any process of cleaning, dyeing or bleaching, restoring, repairing or renovation or deterioration arising from wear and tear, moth, vermin, insects or mildew or any other gradually operating cause
- Loss of or damage to articles which did not form part of the personal baggage when the journey commenced, unless specifically insured
- Any consequential loss arising out of loss or damage to the personal baggage insured
- Loss or damage due to war, nuclear perils and any event of similar nature
This is not an exhaustive list.
For further details and quotation, talk to us today at 1800-103-2292 (Toll free) or visit one of branches