PM Kisan 16th installment: The central government released the 15th installment of PM Kisan on 15 November 2023 at 11 a.m. Beneficiaries can check PM Kisan Yojana’s 15th installment amount by visiting the official website of PM Kisan. The amount will be provided only to those farmers who are registered with the PM Kisan portal and have completed PM Kisan KYC through online mode. If you do not have done the PM Kisan KYC then you can follow the procedure which is providing in this article. The government has launched the PM Kisan QR code, so it will more easier for farmers to PM Kisan Payment Status Check by QR Code and you can also Apply for PM Kisan KYC by PM Kisan QR code.
The 16th installment release date PM Kisan Payment Status Check by QR Code
As provided earlier by the Union Minister and the PM Kisan Nidhi official portal pmkisan.gov.in, the amount of the 16th installment of PM Kisan will be released soon i.e Between Feb and March 2024 from the government, and will be received by the farmers in their bank accounts through DBT mode. If you have enabled DBT in your bank account by linking your Aadhar Card and PAN card with your bank account then you will also receive Rs 2000 directly in your bank account. You can check PM Kisan payment status by scanning the QR code which is released by the official website of PM Kisan portal. So you need not download any mobile application or visit any official website but can you scan the QR code only to check payment status.
PM Kisan payment status check through QR code
The payment was sent to the bank account of the beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme on 15 November. If you have not received an SMS from the bank yet then you can check your payment status for PM Kisan Scheme 15th installment manually by following this procedure:
- We have provided you the direct QR code of PM Kisan payment status in the above image. You can scan this QR code and check your payment status directly
- Open the Google Chrome mobile application on your mobile phone and click on the scanned image according to the following image.
- Now the camera will open on your mobile phone and you have to capture the photograph of the QR code which is mentioned above.
- After that, Google will directly redirect you to a new page where you have to enter the PM Kisan registration number and the captcha code
- Once you submitted all the details click on the get data link
Now the system will generate your PM Kisan status on your screen where you can see all the information including PM Kisan KYC, PM Kisan payment status of the 16th installment, name of the beneficiary, bank account details, and other information. However you find that your PM Kisan KYC has not completed yet, then you should complete your KYC immediately by following the procedure which is mentioned in the next paragraph.
PK Kisan KYC for the 16th installment
If you have not completed the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC online mode, then you should follow this procedure immediately to receive the Rs 2000 beneficial amount in your bank account.
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan. If you want to check the information about KYC then you can scan that QR code which provides about image about KYC.
- Now click on the KYC link on the official website of PM Kisan portal
- Enter the Aadhar card number of the beneficiary who is registered with the PM Kisan portal.
- You will receive an OTP message on your registered mobile number with an Aadhar card. enter the OTP code which you have received on your mobile number on this website
So your pm kisan gov in KYC will be successfully submitted and you will receive the 16th installment amount in your bank account immediately in case you have not received it yet.