PM Kisan 16th Kist 2024: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will pay the 16th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi in February 2024 (expected). The department will deposit Rs 2000 in the bank account of the beneficiary of this scheme. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the PM Kisan 16th Kist 2024 will be paid in February 2024. The money will be deposited in the beneficiary’s account on the PM Kisan 16th Kist 2024 date.
By visiting PMkisan.gov.in, one can check the PM Kisan 16th Beneficiary List 2024. Using the website, farmers across the world can confirm the PM Kisan XVI Installment Payment Status 2024. The department is going to send an amount of ₹2000/-. In the bank account of the farmers. The 16th payment of the Government of India’s ₹ 6000/- annual grant has arrived, and you will soon receive the money in your bank account linked to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, beneficiary farmers are provided Rs 2000 every 4 months, a total of Rs 6000 annually. This amount is transferred directly to their bank accounts. Every year, Prime Minister Modi himself transfers it to bank accounts three times a year. In the Union Budget 2023-24, a cash transfer of Rs 2.2 lakh crore has been made to 11.4 crore farmers under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
PM Kisan 16th Kist 2024 Overview
|Name of the yojana
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Scheme Launched by
|PM Narendra Modi
|Scheme Executed by
|the Central Government of India
|Benefits of the scheme
|₹2000/- Disbursed in 3 Installment (₹6000/- Annual Assistance)
|Yojana launch date
|February 1, 2019
|February 2024 (it is the expected date)
|More than 12 Crores farmers
|PM Kisan 16th Installment expected date
|February 2024 (it is expected date)
What are the Objectives of the PM Kisan 16th Kist 2024
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana is launched by the Government of India GOI as a Central Sector Scheme. The objective of this scheme is to increase the sources of income of many small and marginal farmers. The following are the main objectives of the PM-Kisan Scheme:
- To provide income support to all eligible land-holding farmers and their families.
- PM-KISAN scheme aims to meet the financial needs of farmers by purchasing various inputs to ensure proper crop health and proper yields as per farm income.
- Under this scheme, the scope of PM-Kisan is expected to increase to about 14.5 crore beneficiaries. It aims to cover more than 2 crore farmers with an estimated expenditure of Rs. Financial assistance of Rs 87,217.50 crore will be provided by the Central Government.
Required documents for the PM Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Farmers eligible under the scheme will have to submit the following documents for their verification:
|Bank account details
How to check the PM Kisan 16th Kist 2024 status
- First of all, go to pmkisan.gov.in by your smartphone/ laptop
- When the webpage is displayed on the screen you have to click on the PM Kisan 16th Installment Beneficiary Status 2024 link.
- Now you have to choose one of two options on the screen, one of which is to search by registration number and the other is to search by mobile number.
- After selecting the option enter proper and accurate information along with the security code visible on the screen.
- Now you have to select the ‘Get Data’ tab.
- Farmers will be able to view the status page on their device and check the status of their PM Kisan 16th Payment 2024.
- If you follow the above instructions, you will be able to easily check the status of your payment.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana benefits
- The names of all eligible farmers who have received the installment money will be included in the installment list.
- A payment of Rs 2000 will be made to eligible farmers through certified bank account transfer.
- The recipient list will be made public in January 2024, which is also the date of pmkisan.gov.in 16th Installment 2024.
- The major benefit of the program is that it provides financial assistance to small and marginal farmers of the states.
- Any person can check PM Kisan 16th Payment Status 2024 in their bank account by using the official bank application or his bank statement
Mode of PM Kisan 16th Kist 2024
As everyone knows, PM Kisan’s 16th Installment 2024 date has already been announced. Farmers are investigating how they will be paid in installments. All eligible beneficiaries will receive a quarterly amount of Rs 2000. Now, there will be a direct transfer of funds to the beneficiary’s bank account.
This money can be used only to buy agricultural products like food grains, fertilizers, and crops. Each farmer will get an annual payment which will be deposited in his bank account and the amount will be Rs 6000.