PNB HFL Home Loan 2024: Punjab National Bank is offering PNB housing finance home loan facilities to their customers where you can get instant loans to purchase a new house from the bank. It is very helpful for those who are looking for an opportunity to purchase their own house with a regular salary. So if you want to get a home loan and check the interest rates, flexibility of the loan amount, EMI, terms and conditions, and other charges then you can check the article “PNB HFL Home Loan 2024” where we will discuss all the PNB HFL Home Loan 2024 eligibility criteria, documentation, terms, and conditions, etc of PNB Housing Finance home loan 2024.
There are different types of home loans available in Punjab National Bank including Home loans under special programs, Home loans for plot purchases, Home improvement loans, Top-up loans on home loans, etc. Applicants can get up to a maximum of 90% of the amount in the PNB HFL Home Loan 2024 from the Punjab National Bank where they will get the opportunity to repay the loan amount for a maximum of 30 years.
Features of PNB HFL Home Loan 2024
- The PNB HFL Home Loan 2024 facilities are available in Punjab National Bank for salaried individuals and self-employed persons.
- The bank is giving up to a maximum of 90% of the amount as a loan to their customers under the home loan of Punjab National Bank.
- The interest rates start from 8.50% annually and it will increase according to the loan amount and the condition of the customer for up to 11.25%.
- The minimum EMI of 787 starts from Punjab National Bank and you can select the repayment option for the next 30 years according to your plan
- The bank will also charge additional processing fees and the time of allowing the loan amount for a maximum of 0.50% where the minimum amount will be at least 10000 rupees and the GST on the amount will be deducted additionally.
- All the people who have credit scores of more than 650 can get a PNB HFL Home Loan 2024 offer in the Punjab National Bank however the facilities and other features will be decided according to the credit score and other Bank history of the customer.
PNB HFL Home Loan 2024 Eligibility
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the Punjab National Bank Housing Finance home loan scheme 2024.
- Self-employed and employees who are getting monthly salaries from their employer both can apply but they should have a bank account with the Punjab National Bank
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 70 years and the maximum age will be calculated according to the capacity to pay the last EMI.
- The loan amount will be decided according to the different criteria including your monthly income, banking history, property details, etc.
Document for Punjab National Bank home loan
Applicants have to carry the following documents while applying for the Punjab National Bank home loan 2024 scheme where they have to show original documents to the employees of the bank and should also attach photocopies of the documents:
- The Aadhar card of the applicant
- PAN card
- Application form for Punjab National Bank home loan
- Two passport size photograph
- Birth Proof
- Educational degree and certification of the applicant
- If you are getting a monthly salary then you have to show at least six months’ bank statement of your salary account and last three months salary slip to the bank.
- If you are a self-employed person then you have to show at least 12 months bank statement of your business and personal saving account.
- Along with itself, employees have to show an Income tax return of at least 3 years, and employees have to show form number 16 of at least 2 years
- Photocopies of the documents of the property
Apply for PNB HFL Home Loan 2024
If you are looking for a home loan in Punjab National Bank then you have to visit your nearest branch of Punjab National Bank and after that should contact the manager or any other staff of the bank so they can assist you in getting a PNB HFL Home Loan 2024. However, you can also use the doorstep facilities of Punjab National Bank where you can make an appointment with a customer representative of Punjab National Bank so they will contact you accordingly and collect documents from you.