SBI Loan Offer 2023: If you are looking for a personal loan during the festive week of Diwali 2023 with low interest rates then you can read this article where we are providing you the information on attractive Diwali SBI Loan Offer 2023. State Bank of India is providing SBI pre-approved personal loans to their customers online mode without any physical verification in the bank. The bank will provide instant personal loans in the bank account of the applicant within a few minutes during the special Loan offer on Diwali. You will also get additional discounts on interest rates and processing fees if you apply for this Loan . So read this article to know the Diwali SBI Loan Offer 2023 eligibility criteria, online application procedure, important documents, interest rates, processing fees, etc.
State Bank of India has a variety of personal loans including SBI customers and noncustomers also. You will get special discount benefits on Diwali in personal loans in SBI Bank. The bank is charging 0 processing fees During this Diwali. This Diwali SBI Loan Offer 2023 scheme is applicable till 31 January 2024. Apart from this if you apply for an SBI personal loan before 31 December 2023 then you will also get a 0.5% concession on the existing interest rates. However, there are many SBI Personal loan Offers available in SBI but today we will discuss SBI pre-approved loans so you can apply for this loan through online mode by using your mobile phone and the loan will get instantly.
Diwali SBI Loan Offer 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 21 years old
- The applicant should have a bank account with SBI Bank
- The applicant has a good credit score
- Applicant should not be bankrupt or do not have an existing loan from any bank.
- A pre-approved loan is a new feature where the Bank offers the loan amount itself by checking the eligibility criteria of the customer. So if you are eligible for an SBI Pre-approved loan then you will get information through SMS on your registered mobile number with SBI.
Documents for Diwali SBI Loan Offer 2023
You do not need to submit any physical document by visiting the branch of SBI. But should carry the following documents at the time of applying online for Diwali SBI Loan Offer 2023, you can upload a photograph of these documents:
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- PAN Card details
- bank account details
- registered mobile number with SBI
- Income Proof
Apply online for Diwali SBI Loan Offer 2023
This Diwali SBI Loan 2023 scheme is available on the mobile application of SBI YONO as well as internet banking. So if you have already installed the SBI yono mobile application then you can open the mobile application and after that, you will see the pre-approved loan feature can be applied easily. If you do not have SBI YONO then you can apply by visiting the official website by following this procedure:
- First of all, visit the official website of the State Bank of India. https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on the link of personal loan and select the Pre Approved loan section on this website.
- Now you can see the latest eligibility criteria and features of this Diwali SBI Loan Offer 2023 after you click on the SBI Loan Apply Now link.
- Now click on the login link and Enter the user ID and password of SBI which you created at the time of registration. If you are not registered with SBI Internet banking then you cannot apply for this loan through online mode.
- Now you will be redirected to the profile of the customer where you have to click on the link to a pre-approved loan
- Now you can see the Diwali SBI Loan Offer 2023 according to your eligibility, if you are comfortable with the loan offer then you can click on the continue link
- Now enter your personal details including Aadhar card number, PAN card number, registered mobile number, and other information, and click on the submit link
- Select the EMI to repay the loan amount and submit your application
Once you have submitted the SBI Personal loan application you will receive the loan amount in your bank instantly after deduction of all the charges from the bank side.