Apply SBI e-Mudra Loan 2024: There is good news for SBI account holders now they can easily apply under the PM Mudra Yojana. For this, the e-Mudra portal has been launched. Many times people are not able to start a business due to financial problems, in such a situation SBI has come up with a wonderful scheme. Under which now the financial problems of the youth are going to be solved because the youth who want to start a business can easily get a loan ranging from Rs 50 thousand to Rs 10 lakh from SBI Bank.
For information, let us tell you that SBI has started an Apply SBI e-Mudra Loan for its account holders. SBI account holders can apply for loans online mode sitting at home. Only small entrepreneurs can avail the benefit of the SBI e-MUDRA loan. Along with this, it is important to note that only those people who have an account with SBI Bank for at least 6 months can Apply SBI e-Mudra Loan.
Apply SBI e-Mudra Loan 2024
Step 1: First of all the applicant has to visit the SBI e-Mudra portal through this link emudra.sbi.co.in.
Step 2: After this, the applicant will have to click on the link of ‘Apply Now’ on the homepage and then click on the option of ‘Proceed For Apply SBI e-Mudra Loan’.
Step 3: After this, the applicant will have to read the given guidelines and click on ‘OK’.
Step 4: Now the applicant has to enter his mobile number, SBI account number, and amount (amount of loan to be taken) in the form open on the screen and then click on ‘Proceed’.
Step 5: After this, the applicant will have to enter all the information asked correctly in the application form open on the screen and then also have to upload the necessary documents asked in the form.
Step 6: After this, the applicant will have to accept the terms and conditions of the SBI e-Mudra loan by entering his Aadhaar number.
Step 7: After that, the applicant will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number, and after entering the OTP the SBI Mudra Loan application process will be completed.
Step 8: After this, the applicant will receive a congratulatory message on the screen.
Step 9: By following these steps, applicants can easily apply for an SBI e-Mudra loan and get a loan of up to Rs 50,000.
Know the required documents and eligibility for Apply SBI e-Mudra Loan
Before applying for the SBI e-Mudra Loan, the applicant must have some important documents, which are as follows-
- First of all, the Aadhaar number of the applicant applying for the SBI e-Mudra Loan must be linked to the applicant’s bank account.
- While applying for an SBI e-Mudra Loan, the applicant must have a GST registration certificate.
- The applicant must have his business establishment certificate and UdyogAadhar along with all the documents related to his business registration.
- Apart from this, reserved category applicants must have a caste certificate.
- To get a loan through SBI under PM Mudra Yojana, the age of the applicant must be at least 18 years.
- Apart from this, the applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank and the civil score of the applicant should also be good.