Personal loan without Bank statement (bina bank statement personal loan): Personal loan is a highly demanded loan in India but it is provided by checking all documents including bank statements of the applicants. Most of the individuals who are not active in banking transactions can get rejections from loan applications due to their history in bank statements. But you can apply for a personal loan without providing a bank statement from many companies. So if you are also facing the difficulty of not getting approval from a bank or financial company due to not providing the bank statement then you can check the details which are provided in this article where you can learn information on how to get a loan without bank statement or bina bank statement personal loan, we will discuss with you the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and other important details to apply for a personal loan without bank statement.
Personal loan without Bank statement (bina bank statement personal loan)
A Bank statement is very helpful for a salaried person as it is the direct proof of getting a regular salary in the bank account and it can be shown to any bank or company as income proof. However, citizens who do not get the salary in their bank account and business holders who do not maintain their bank account for transactions are not able to maintain their bank statements. Due to digitalization and internet facilities, many financial companies are providing online personal loans to their customers. This company is registered with RBI under NBFC. So these are trustable companies where you can apply for personal loans. Apart from the online facility of personal loans, financial companies are also attracting new customers by providing special offers including paperless documentation, 0 documents personal loans, KYC-based personal loans, personal loans without bank statements, etc. So you can apply for your personal loan in these companies.
Features of Bina Bank Statement personal loan
- There is no doubt that a bank statement is a very important document that provides various information related to Banking activities, but a large number of citizens are not able to maintain the bank statement so these new financial companies are flexible for these customers.
- You can get a personal loan through online mode by only providing the information of your Aadhar card, PAN card, bank account details, and mobile number for KYC purposes. After that, they will provide you with the loan instantly
- Companies are offering paperless documentation where you have to scan your documents and upload them through online mode by using your mobile phone.
- One of the best benefits of a personal loan is, that you can apply personal loan anywhere and anytime by using your mobile phone without visiting any branch physically.
- The amount of personal loan through online mode will vary according to the customer. If you are applying for the first time then you can get an offer for a small amount i.e Rs 1000 loan, but if you are continuously engaging with the mobile application of the loan provider then you can get up to a maximum of Rs 100000 loan
- However, you should focus on the interest rates provided by these companies as most of the companies are charging higher interest rates between 36% to 40%. So if you are applying for a personal loan in this company you should mentally prepare to pay the additional amount from your principal amount which you have applied for.
Online Personal Loan Eligibility
Any citizen in India can apply for a personal loan after completing the age of 21. If you have a good source of income then it will very positive point for you and you can get discounts by showing your income proof on interest rates. Applicant should have important documents including Aadhar card, PAN card, address proof, bank account details, etc, and should have a smartphone with internet connectivity
Apply for a Personal loan without Bank statement (bina bank statement personal loan)
We are listing top companies that are providing you the online loan facilities without providing bank statements. But you should check the details of these companies manually before applying from their official portal.
- Branch– Applicants can get the loan amount between 1000 to 50000 rupees through online mode in this mobile application.
- Smartcoin– A Maximum of Rs 100000 can be asked from the Smartcoin Mobile Application.
- Kredit Bee– Most people are using this mobile application to get a maximum of RS 3 lakh rupees by providing only details of their Aadhar Card and PAN card.
- PayTm – Paytm is used by most Indian citizens and you should be aware that Paytm is also providing personal loans to their customers so you can apply according to your needs.
You have to download the mobile application of any company according to your suitability on your mobile phone from the Play Store only. Do not download any payment and banking-related application from any other sources of Play Store or App Store otherwise, it may be fraud with you. Once you have downloaded the mobile application you have to register Yourself by entering your mobile number and after that provide the information of your Aadhar Card and other documents. At the end, you can apply according to the loan amount from this application.