CG Scholarship 2023 : The Chhattisgarh government has decided to provide financial assistance to the students studying in its state to continue their studies. In this context, the Chhattisgarh government has constituted a scheme to provide scholarships to students coming from backward classes, this CG Scholarship 2023 will made available to students coming from economically backward classes like Scheduled Castes, Tribes, and Other Backward Classes.
Under the scholarship, students from classes 9th to 12th will given a scholarship in which the student can complete their studies without any inconvenience.
Chhattisgarh government has started various scholarship schemes for SC ST OBC category students studying in its state, in which students are given pre-matric scholarships, post-matric scholarships, as well as scholarships for disabled students and clean business scholarship schemes.
Under these CG Scholarship 2023 schemes, scholarship is provided to all those students who belong to a particular caste category to all those students who are handicapped, or to all those students who belong to the families of garbage collectors or sweepers. Through scholarships, students can complete their education from 9th to 12th at the expense borne by the government.
Stay connected with us to know more about this CG Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC students.
CG Scholarship 2023 for SC ST OBC Students Registration
Under the scholarship started by the Chhattisgarh government, financial facilities will provided to the students in which students can meet their tuition fees, educational expenses, and other expenses. Along with this, students will also given training to become self-reliant, through which they can become self-reliant after their studies.
All those students who belong to the backward class or physically handicapped will selected for scholarships and will given a chance to become self-reliant and self-reliant.
Chhattisgarh Scholarship for SC/St/OBC Students : Highlights
|Scholarship Name||CG Post & Pre Matric Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Chhattisgarh Government|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance|
|Beneficiaries||People coming from the economically backward section of the society|
Eligibility Criteria for CG SC/ST/OBC Scholarship 2023
Pre-matric scholarship :-
- To be selected for the Pre Matric Scholarship under the Chhattisgarh Scholarship, the student must come from the SC, ST, or OBC category.
- Students must have passed the eighth class.
- The student’s family income should not exceed ₹200000.
Post matric scholarship :-
- The student applying for the Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship should belong to SC, ST, or OBC background.
- The student should have passed the eighth class.
- The family income of the student should not be above Rs 250000.
Disabled scholarship :-
- To apply for the Chhattisgarh Disabled Scholarship, the student should have a disability certificate.
- The student should be enrolled in a school or college for a full-time course.
- The minimum disability level of the student must be more than 40%.
- The student’s family income should not exceed ₹ 8000 per month.
Unclean Business Scholarship :-
- Students applying under the Chhattisgarh Clean Business Scholarship Scheme should come from the sc, st,obc categories.
- Students can apply to study in class 1 to class 5.
- The family members of the student can be sanitation workers, garbage collectors, drain cleaners etc.
- The student must have an income certificate and caste certificate.
Application date and documents required for CG Scholarship 2023-24
For information, let us tell you that the application process under Chhattisgarh Scholarship has been started from 27th September for which students had to complete the application process by developing on the official portal. This application process has been continued till 20th October.
For this, the student had to register himself on the portal or if the student wishes, he/she can also apply for a scholarship through the school by registering on the CG Scholarship 2023 for SC ST OBC Students Registration portal.
School in-charge or school officials can help the students log in to this portal and complete the registration process. While completing the application process, it is important for the student to have all the necessary documents such as:-
- Latest passport size photo
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- residential proof
- Photocopy of passbook
- Attested copy of previous year’s marksheet
- Copy of Aadhar card
CG scholarship 2023 awards
|Pre Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||OBC girls: INR 600 per year|
OBC boys: INR 450 per year
SC/ST Girls: INR 1,000 per year
SC/ST Boys: INR 800 per year
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||SC/ST (Hostlers): INR 3,800|
SC/ST (Non-Hostlers): INR 2,250
For OBC (Hostellers): INR 1,000 (Class 11) and INR 1,100 (Class 12)
For OBC (Non-Hostellers): INR 600 (Class 11) and INR 700 (Class 12)
How to apply for Chhattisgarh SC ST, OBC, PWD scholarship 2023 ?
- To complete the application process for the Chhattisgarh Scholarship, the student must first visit the Chhattisgarh Scholarship portal.
- After this, on the home page, they can see the option of Register Yourself and will have to click on it.
- After this, the student have to fill in all the necessary information and after filling in the login details, the registration get completed.
- Once the registration is completed, the student can click on the Apply for Scholarship button in the application process using the login credentials.
- After clicking on this tab a CG Scholarship 2023 application form appears before the student.
- The student has to fill out this application form carefully by scanning the bank details and other documents and upload them.
- Now click on the submit button.
- By clicking on the submit button, the student completes the application process for a scholarship for the session 2023-24.
- Thus, economically backward students living in Chhattisgarh can apply for the CG Scholarship 2023 and get the benefit of the scholarship from classes 9th to 12th.
How to track CG Scholarship status 2023-24 ?
- First you have to visit the official website of CG Scholarship by clicking on the link given above.
- The home page will open on your display.
- Click on the option named Track Status
- On the new page, you have to enter the details relating to your registration number.
- Click on submit and check the status.
Courses applicable under CG scholarship 2023-24
If you are awarded the CG Scholarship, you will able to enrolled in the following courses at the university of your choice:
- Certificate & Diploma Programs
- Comprehensive courses
- Research Diploma Courses
- Courses leading to no professional degree
- Courses in school education
- Polytechnic courses
- Diploma Programs
- Courses for Professionals
FAQ’s : Chhattisgarh SC ST, OBC, PWD scholarship 2023
What are the advantages of the CG Scholarship 2023 ?
The financial assistance will presented directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries and the financial assistance will be available according to the type of scheme they had applied.
How to apply for CG Post & Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 ?
Candidates had to visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Scholarship portal and you can also click on the link given above.
What is the selection process of the CG Scholarship for SC/St/ OBC Students?
If you want to get selected for this scholarship then you must be coming from the financially backward section of the society. You must have completed 10th class education.
What is the official website to apply for CG Scholarship 2023-24 ?
What is the last date to apply for CG scholarship 2023 ?
The last date for application was 21st October, 2023.