Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24: Reliance Foundation has invited applications for Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 for the academic year 2023-24. Under this scheme, applications are open for first-year postgraduate students studying in nine college departments. The last date to apply Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 is December 17, 2023. Application link, Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 eligibility, and registration details are available on the official website – scholarships.reliancefoundation.org. you can visit the official website to apply for this Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24.
First-year postgraduate students pursuing full-time courses in India can apply for this Merit-based Postgraduate Scholarship. Students studying Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics and Computing, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Innovative and New Energy, Materials Science and Engineering, and Biology, can apply for the Reliance Scholarship 2023-24. The 100 learners selected for the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship will be provided a scholarship of up to Rs 6 lakh. They will get this scholarship amount for the entire duration of their studies, which will include a full development program with expert recognition, industry exposure, and volunteering opportunities, according to a Reliance Foundation Scholarship official statement.
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 Benefits
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 Benefits up to INR 6,00,000 will be available during the duration of the degree program. Students will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to engage in conversations and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentorship/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni association, and more), And they will join a student community that will be central to creating and building a new India.
Important Information About the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
|Name of the scholarship||Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship|
|Scholarship for||Postgraduate students|
|Last date to apply||17 December 2023|
|Link to apply||Click Here|
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 Selection Processes
Students will be selected for this Reliance Foundation Scholarship Selection 2023-24 after following a process. This scholarship selection process includes 3 phases, three phases application assessment, aptitude test, and interview round. Reliance Foundation’s Postgraduate Scholarships will recognize students who can manifest qualities of excellence, leadership potential, integrity, community dedication, growth mindset, and courage.
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
Only first-year students registered in full-time Pathshala Postgraduate degree programs in the following fields can apply for this cantonment
- computer science
- Mechanical Engineering
- mathematics and computing
- Renewable and new energy
- life science
- chemical engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
It is mandatory to score between 550 to 1,000 marks in the GATE exam.
He/she has obtained 7.5 or more marks in his/her graduation CGPA (or % equated to CGPA) [if the student has not appeared for GATE]
Reliance has provided Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023-24 to distinguished students for over 25 years, inspired by Reliance’s Founder-Chairman Shri Dhirubhai Ambani’s belief that the best way to ensure the nation’s progress was to invest in its youth. In 2023-2024, Reliance Foundation will support 100 of India’s brightest postgraduate students studying New Technology in eligible disciplines through the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships.
Documents Required Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
As per the official notification of the reliance scholarship, the applicants need to attach the following documents at the time of application
- Photograph of the applicant (passport size)
- Address Proof (Permanent Address)
- Current resume
- 10th and 12th class board exam mark sheet
- GATE Entrance Exam Marksheet (if applicable)
- Official transcript/mark sheet of undergraduate degree
- Bonafide student certificate of completion of current college/institution
- Applicant needs to submit Two essays: a Personal Statement and a Statement of Purpose
- 2 reference letters: 1 academic and 1 character
- Certificates/letters related to work experience/administration experience (if applicable)
- Official Disability Certificate issued by the concerned Government Authority (if applicable)
How to Apply for the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24?
You can follow the given steps to apply for the scholarship. These steps are easy to follow.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below
- Log in to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to access the ‘Online Application Form Page
- If not registered – Register on Buddy4Study with your email/mobile number/Gmail account
- You will now be redirected to the official page of ‘Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24‘
- Please note that your application form should be submitted on the official page of ‘Reliance Foundation
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be sent an email invitation to apply through the Reliance Foundation application portal
- Log in to the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship application portal using the username and password received in the email
- Fill out the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 application form and upload the required documents
- Submit application
Link To Apply for The Scholarship
If you come under all the eligibility criteria of a scholarship, then you can apply for this scholarship by visiting the official website of Reliance or the buddy4 study website. The link for both of the websites is given below.
Buddy4study website link.
Reliance postgraduate scholarship official website link.
Some Important Notes Related to The Reliance Postgraduate Scholarship
All applicants are required to complete an online aptitude test as part of the application. Once the application is submitted, applicants will receive a confirmation email containing the date/time of the online exam and instructions to conduct the system compatibility check Applicants will receive an email with a unique link to the last exam and a unique link to take a practice test (optional, but recommended) one week before the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship exam.
Applications will be considered fully valid only when you complete the eligibility test. Once the tests are submitted, the scores will be sent directly to Reliance Foundation. Applicants will not be informed of their scores We hope this article is informative for you. If you like this article, you can share it with your all friends.