Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 : The government of Bihar is providing financial assistance to parents who have a girl child in the state. If any girl in your family was born recently and her age is less than 2 years then you can apply for Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 where the government will provide Financial assistance in different installments. You can check the Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 eligibility criteria and after that apply through online mode by using your mobile phone or laptop.
The Government of India is promoting the birth of a girl child and providing multiple benefits to the girl child and her parents on various schemes such as the Ladli scheme in Delhi, the Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 in Bihar, etc. The birth ratio in Bihar state is unbalanced and this scheme is helping the government to make a balance between the birth ratio of girl child and boy child. If any parents fill Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 Form before the age of 2 years of the girl then the government will send 3000 rupees instantly to the bank account of the beneficiaries to take care of the girl child. After this government will provide another amount of money in the bank account of the parents after getting admission to school and at different intervals during the scoring. Once the girl child passes matric she will get 10000 rupees from the Bihar Government which will be used for the educational purpose of the girl child. So if you are a parent of a girl child then you can apply for Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 without visiting any department by using your mobile phone.
Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024
The Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 (KUY) is a social welfare scheme launched by the Government of Bihar in 2018. The scheme aims to empower girls and women by providing them with financial assistance to pursue education and employment.
Under the Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024, girls from Financially Weaker Sections (EWS) families are eligible to receive financial assistance from the government from birth till graduation. The financial assistance is provided in installments, with the amount increasing as the girl advances through her education. Under this scheme, approximately ₹50,000 will be provided to girls until they attain a Bachelor’s degree. The Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 also provides financial aid to girls who have passed Class 12 and are pursuing higher education. The financial aid is provided in the form of a scholarship, which is credited directly to the girl’s bank account.
Key Highlights of Kanya Utthan Scheme [0-2 Years]
|Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
|Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
|Women Welfare Department
|To empower girl students
|Girld Child of the State
|State Govt Scheme
Objectives of Kanya Utthan Scheme 0-2 Years
The objectives of the Kanya Utthan Scheme 0-2 Years are as follows :-
- Reduce child mortality, particularly female child mortality.
- Promote women empowerment.
- Encourage girls to pursue education from birth to graduate.
- Prohibiting child marriage.
- Contribute to the development and development of women.
- Working towards women’s empowerment.
Benefits of Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024
The scheme provides financial assistance to girls at various stages of their education, from birth to graduation. The benefits of the scheme are as follows :-
- Enhanced access to education for girls : The scheme provides financial assistance to girls from economically weaker sections of the society, making it easier for them to afford education.
- Reduction in dropout rates : The scheme provides financial incentives to girls to remain in school, which helps to reduce dropout rates.
- Improved literacy rates : The scheme helps to improve literacy rates amongst girls, which is essential for their overall development.
- Enhanced economic opportunities : Educated girls are more likely to get good jobs and earn higher incomes, which can help to improve their families’ economic status.
Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian parents who are living in the Bihar state are eligible to enroll the name of their child in the Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024.
- The age of the girl child should not be more than 2 years.
- Most of the Government and other hospitals in the Bihar state are already enrolling the name of the girl child under the Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 from their Hospital. But in case, the child is born at home or any Nursing Home or Hospital does not provide a facility of Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 registration then beneficiaries can apply through online mode manually
Important documents for Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024
You have to upload the following documents on the official website at the time of Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 registration :-
- The Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the girl child.
- Passbook of the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- PAN card information.
- Photograph of the girl child with her mother.
You should prepare a scanned copy of the above documents on your mobile phone or system before applying online. The document should not be blurred and should not be unclear otherwise your application may be rejected.
How to Apply Online for Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 ?
You can follow the step-by-step procedure to Apply Online for Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 by following this easy and simple method :-
- Visit the official website of the Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024.
- You can click on this link to visit the official website https://icdsonline.bih.nic.in/
- Now you will reach the dashboard where you have to click on the online application link by following the above image.
- Now you will reach the application page where you have to select all the information in the Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 0-2 Years Form including year, name of the scheme, address details, name of the beneficiaries including girl’s name, parent’s name, Contact details, Bank account details and other information.
- You will receive OTP on your mobile number for verification after that you have to upload a Birth certificate of the girl child and a photograph of the girl with her mother on the official website.
Once you have uploaded all the information you can save the Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 0-2 Years Form. Now you will receive a user ID and password from the government and use it for login where you have to provide other information on the Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 application form and upload all the details. After that the government will review the application and provide financial assistance after awing all the details in the bank account.
Through this post “Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024” you got information about how you can apply for Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 for 0-2 Years. Apart from that you got to know what documents you need for this scheme.
Friends, if you want any information about Kanya Utthan Yojana 0-2 Years Form, then you can comment. We will try to give you every kind of information related to girl upliftment.
FAQ’s : Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024
How many children can avail the benefit of Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 from a family ?
Only 2 girl children from a family can avail the benefit of Kanya Utthan Yojana.
What is the beneficiary amount of Kanya Utthan Scheme 2024 ?
The women in the state will get around ₹ 50,000 under this initiative till they receive their diplomas.