PM Mudra Loan Application Form 2024: Pradhan Mantri Mudra loan scheme providing financial assistance to start a new business for Indian citizens where they can get 50000 to 10 lakh loan. If you want to get Mudra loan then you can contact to respective bank and after that they will provide you in the loan amount after filling PM Mudra Loan Application Form 2024. The e-Mudra loan facilities are available for online as well as offline mode also. Today we are providing you step by step procedure to download PM Mudra Loan Application Form 2024 from the official website and after that you can easily submit to the respective Bank for PM Mudra loan.
Prime Minister has launched PM Mudra loan scheme in 2015 which is designed for individuals who are interested to establish a business and have a business idea but do not have enough money to execute their idea. These entrepreneurs can apply for PM Mudra loan scheme where three categories of Mudra loans is provided to The Eligible candidates. The loan is provided to the Indian citizens with the help of Central Government as getting business loan is very expensive in India and everyone cannot apply for business loan, But Mudra loan is providing same facilities with multiple benefits including low interest rates, 84 months EMI facilities, Benefits for female individuals and reserve categories etc.
Features of PM Mudra Loan Application Form 2024
The PM Mudra loan is provided to all individuals or firms who are engaged with service providing facilities including service centre, customer care centre etc, manufacturing units, local vendors including vegetable vendor, tractor operator, Taxi Driver, non farming agriculture activities including husbandry, fishing etc are invited to apply for Mudra loan.
There are three types of Mudra loan available including Shishu Mudra loan, Kishore Mudra loan and Tarun Mudra loan. If you need up to 50000 to start your business then you can apply for Shishu Mudra loan. most of the banks are providing online Shishu Mudra loan facilities. If you need amount UP to 5 lakh Rupees then you can search to the Kishore Mudra loan. The maximum loan of Tarun Mudra loan is provided Rs 10 lakh. However if you want to get maximum loan then you need to apply manually by visiting to the nearest branch.
Document for PM Mudra Loan 2024
You need to carry the following documents and attached the photocopies of the document which are listed below:
- Proof of The Identity. You can show passport/ aadhar card/ voter ID card/ driving licence etc.
- Proof of the residence. Applicants can provide documents of utility bill of electricity/ water/ telephone/ Aadhar card/ pan card etc.
- The registration proof of the business. If you do not registered your business yet then you can immediately registered by visit into the udyam portal of Government of India in free of cost.
- Last six month bank statement
- Last 2 years balance sheet
- If you belongs to any reserve category of SC ST get when you can provide their certificate.
- Project balance sheet
- Proof of the guarantor or third party
- Recent passport size photographs
Other additional documents can also be asked from the respective Bank you should contact to the bank to check additional documents list.
How to Fill PM Mudra Loan Application Form 2024 [Download Form]
Follow this procedure to download the PDF of PM Modi Mudra Loan Application form from the official website:
- Visit to the official website of PM Mudra by clicking on this link https://www.mudra.org.in/
- Now you will reach on the dashboard of the MUDRA loan scheme where you have to scroll the website till end
- After that you will get Shishu, Kishore and Tarun Mudra loan link. once you click on the link you will be redirected on the new page
You can see the link of the downloading PM Mudra Loan Application Form 2024 in this window where you can download application form according to your loan need in different types of Mudra loan. After downloading the application form you have to take a print out of this PDF and fill the PM Mudra Loan Application Form 2024 manually by using ball pen and attached all the documents with it. after that you can submit the application form your nearest bank.