PSPCL Recruitment 2024: The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is looking for a junior engineer for the department and inviting individuals eligible to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2024 of junior engineers in Punjab state. So if you are looking for a good job opportunity in Punjab state then you can check the latest information on PSPCL Recruitment 2024 of junior engineers and after That apply online mode. We are discussing with you the PSPCL Recruitment 2024 eligibility criteria to apply, the important document list, the online application procedure, the selection procedure of PSPCL, etc in this article.
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is a power gathering and Distribution Company in the state. The company has released the PSPCL Recruitment 2024 official notification for the recruitment of 544 junior engineers in the department through PSPCL Recruitment 2024. The PSPCL Vacancy 2024 application forms will be submitted online mode and start on 9 February 2024. The last date to fill out the application form is 1 March 2024.
PSPCL Recruitment 2024 [544 vacancies]
There are a total of three posts in the department of Junior Engineer/Electrical, Junior Engineer/ Substation, and Junior Engineer/ Civil where a Total of 544 vacancies are available which will be recruited in this recruitment procedure. 54 vacancies are available for civil, 112 vacancies are vacant for substation and 378 vacancies are vacant for junior engineer electrical. These posts are further divided according to different categories including UR, OBC, SC, ST, PWD, etc.
All the recruited candidates will get a Monthly salary of 35400 according to the 7th pay commission. Candidates will also get additional announces including house and rent around, dearness allowed, travel allowance, medical allowance, etc. However, during the three-year probation period, candidates will not get additional announces apart from travel and medical allowances.
PSPCL Recruitment Eligibility 2024
- All the Indian candidates are eligible to apply for the post of junior engineer in the department
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 37 years at the time of applying. It will be calculated from 1 January 2024. However, reserved categories and women belonging to specific categories will get additional Age relaxation according to the official notification.
- The candidate should have completed a diploma in Electrical engineering or Electronics engineering for civil engineering of 3 to 4 years from a recognized institution with the Government of India with regular mode and should have achieved more than 60% marks in the diploma.
- The applicant should have Punjabi as a language at matriculation
- Candidates have to pay 1416 rupees registration fees at the time of applying online which will include the application charges of Rs 1200 and 216 of GST. However, candidates of ST and PWD category have to pay 885 rupees through online mode.
PSPCL JE Apply Online 2024
If you are eligible and have all the documents then you can apply online mode from go official website between 9 February to 1 March 2024. this is the step-by-step procedure that will help you to apply:
- First of all, visit the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited by clicking on this link. https://www.pspcl.in/
- After that you will reach on the dashboard where you have to scroll the website and click on the recruitment section so you will be redirected on the recruitment page.
- Now you can see the link of recruitment for the post of junior engineer in PSPCL recruitment 2024.
- Now you will reach the application page where you have to click on the postcode 303/24 and click on the new registration if you are applying for the first time
- Now you have to provide your details including the post where you are applying, the name of the candidate, mobile number, and email ID and after that have to verify them by entering the OTP of your mobile number and email ID.
- Once you have created your registration, you will receive your there ID and password for login and have to fill out the PSPCL JE application form 2024.
- Provide your details, contact information, address details, educational information, and other details, and click on the next link
- Now you have to upload All the departments through online mode by following the sequence on the website.
- After that, you can reach all the details and pay the application fees through online mode
Once you have applied please your PSPCL JE 2024 application form will be successfully submitted and you can take a printout of the application form. After this you have to prepare for the PSPCL JE 2024 Exam where MCQ-based questions will be asked for a total of 100 marks where 70 questions will be based on the topics in engineering related to the post where you are applying and 10 marks of general knowledge, 10 marks of reasoning and 10 questions will be asked for English comprehension in the examination. If you achieve more than the cut-off marks then you will be selected for the post of junior engineer.