SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024: The State Bank of India (SBI) has launched the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Notification, in which applications are being invited for the post of Junior Associate. Eligible candidates can submit their applications online through the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in notification for 8283 posts for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 has been officially released. Registration for this SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 drive will begin in November 2024.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Notification will be issued on the official website of State Bank of India – sbi.co.in. Candidates can expect that the SBI 2024 notification will be in the form of a PDF document. This SBI notification 2024 will provide detailed information about the SBI Clerk exam 2024, including vacancy details, exam pattern, SBI 2024 eligibility criteria, syllabus, and more. Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the official SBI Clerk Notification 2024 to understand the requirements and guidelines of the SBI 2024 exam.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Name of the examination
|SBI Clerk Exam 2024
|Conducting Body of exam
|State Bank of India
|Level of examination
|National level examination
|Once a year
|Mode of Exam
|Stages of exam
|Prelims, Mains and Local Language Test
|For the General: INR 750, Candidates belonging from SC/ ST/ PWD/ are exempted from fee payment
|Prelims: Three Sections (Total 100 marks), Mains: Four Sections (Total 200 marks)
|There is a negative marking of ¼ for every wrong answer.
|Language/Medium of Exam
|English and Hindi
Clerk Recruitment SBI 2024
This SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 drive aims to fill 8283 vacancies for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre. The SBI Clerk 2024 registration process will start in November 2024 and will conclude on December 2024.
To be eligible for this SBI Clerk Vacancy 2024, candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any other qualification of equivalence recognized by the Central Government. For candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificates, the passing date of IDD must be on or before December 31, 2024. The age limit for applicants should be between 20 years to 28 years.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2024
If you want to work with the SBI then you need to know, what is the syllabus of the SBI clerk. Without knowing the syllabus, it has more chances that you will waste your time reading unnecessary things. So, as we had told you. You need to know the exact syllabus of the SBI clerk exam syllabus 2024.
Here, below we have provided you some tables where we have mentioned subject subject-wise syllabus of the SBI clerk examination. you can read it, and you can make a proper schedule/timetable for your SBI Clerk exam 2024 preparation.
|Profit and Loss
|Mixtures and Allegations
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices
|Work and Time
|Time & Distance
|Mensuration, Sphere, Cylinder, Cone,
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
|Combination &Probability, Permutation
|Fill in the blanks
|Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting
SBI Clerk Eligibility 2024
Candidates can check the SBI Clerk 2024 eligibility from the point of view of age limit, educational qualification, etc.
- The SBI Clerk age limit is between 20 and 28 years
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given relaxation in the upper age limit as per government rules.
- Graduate candidates from any discipline subject (BA, B.COM, BSC) are eligible for the exam and they can apply for the exam
- Candidates who have an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate can also apply for the exam
- Candidates who are in the final year/semester of their graduation can apply by submitting proof of successful completion of the examination before the transfer date.
Examination fee for the Clerk exam SBI 2024
The Application Form Fee of SBI Clerk is Rs 750 for General and OBC Categories. However, SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates are exempted from paying the application fee. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk online application process given below:
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2024
- The online examination is conducted in two different stages – SBI Prelims 2024 and SBI Mains 2024.
- Candidates who qualify for the SBI Mains examination are required to appear for the local language test.
- The SBI 2024 Prelims exam consists of three sections: English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
- The SBI 2024 Mains exam consists of four sections: General/Financial Awareness, General English, Statistical Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The total marks for the SBI Mains exam 2024 are 200.
- The duration of Prelims exam is 60 minutes and it is 2 hours 40 minutes. There are section-wise timings for both the stages of the examination.
SBI Clerk Salary 2024
The salary of SBI Clerk is INR 19,900 (which includes INR 17,900 with two advance increments allowed to graduates). Additionally, candidates are entitled to various allowances given below:
|House Rent Allowance (HRA), which depends on the place of posting of the employees. This component is generally higher in metro cities than in urban, semi-urban, or rural areas.
|House Rent Allowance (HRA), which depends on the place of posting of the employees. This component is generally higher in metro cities than in urban, semi-urban or rural areas.