ACKO Car and Bike Insurance with PhonePe : Car and bike insurance are now going to become easier as ACKO and Phonepay companies are Coming together to provide financial facilities to the customers. Now phonepeay users can easily apply for car and bike insurance in the ACKO company by using the phone-pe app. So if you are using Phone-pe, then you should check this article where we are providing you the latest information of ACKO insurance company which is expanding its business with Phonepay.
The phonepe mobile application started with online transaction facilities and now provides multiple banking facilities including personal loan from phonepe, car insurance, bike insurance, health insurance, and other types of financial facilities on the single platform of phonepe mobile application. Now the new insurance startup in India Acko has also tied up with the phonepe to provide car and bike insurance to the users of phonepe. Acko is an insurance company that provides health and Vehicle insurance.
ACKO Car and Bike Insurance with PhonePe
While Acko is an insurance providing company, phonepe have a large number of networks in India from rural to urban areas. So both companies are coming together to expand their businesses as Insurance Company can reach out to the more people by getting the network of phonepe. And phonepe will more capable to extend their services at single platform.
Phonepay mobile application is Exploring and expanding more insurance facilities to the users of phonepe to provide best insurance option to purchase insurance for their car and bike. Has CEO of ACKO General Insurance have told that The company will reach out to the maximum users of phonepay as they have a large number of network in India. The insurance company will provide them Simple and accessible insurance according to condition of their vehicle.
Benefits of ACKO Car and Bike Insurance
- There is zero paperwork while applying for the two-wheeler insurance in Acko.
- Cashless Claims : The insurance offers a cashless claim facility at the network garage.
- Pocket-Friendly Premium : The customers can pay affordable premiums online which was specially designed according to their budget.
- Easy repair : On Acco, you can call and file a claim and enjoy fast cashless claim settlements in no time. This way you can repair your bike in a easy way.
- Instant Policy Issue : The policyholders will get the Acko bike insurance policy immediately after completing the online process.
The Power of Collaboration
The cooperation between ACKO and PhonePe is a strategic alliance that leverages the strengths of both entities. ACKO, known for its customer-centric approach, combines forces with PhonePe’s extensive distribution network. This synergy ensures that insurance becomes seamlessly integrated into the daily lives of PhonePe users, marking a significant landmark in the journey to democratize insurance in India.
ACKO General Insurance for car and bike
ACKO is an Indian insurance company that offers car insurance, bike insurance, health insurance, and travel insurance. They are known for their digital-first approach, which allows customers to buy and manage their policies online or through their mobile app. The insurance for vehicle either car or bike is important for individuals while purchasing a new Vehicle from the showroom what purchasing any second hand.
The vehicle policy can cover Cost of accident, Natural disaster, Man made disaster, Fire and theft. It also provide covers for death to the individuals according to their plan. There are multiple insurance plans in Acko general insurance company including Third party car/ bike insurance, comprehensive insurance, Zero depreciation, Standalone own damage insurance etc. So you can purchase any insurance plan according to your need.
Motor Insurance on Phonepay
If you are purchasing a brand new car or bike then you will get bumper discounts as company as providing insurance plan for bike which is starting from 457 Rs. Car insurance starts from 2094 Rs and you can add on other features of the insurance according to the need. As the insurance plan is providing through online mode so you will not need to carry maximum documents physically as you can upload documents through online mode. So paperless documentation will reduce the processing period to get insurance. Due to minimise paper work, the company is providing insurance from low cost to their customers.
There are 24*7 facilities for customers as they can claim for the benefits at any time according to their need and company will provide them according to the insurance plan. The companies providing up to 50% no claim bonus to their customers if the fulfill the eligibility criteria and other conditions. However this facilities were available on the official website of ACKO insurance company but now Phonepay users can also apply for car and bike insurance by using Phonepay mobile app and after that the company will instantly contact to the customers and provide them insurance facilities.
Exclusions under ACKO Insurance
- Cover is not provided in the case of tube or tire punctures.
- However, in case the bike is damaged, 50% of the replacement / repair cost will be provided.
- Cover is not provided in case the damages have occurred outside the geographical borders of India.
- Cover will not be provided in case the vehicle has been used for unauthorized purposes.
- Cover will not be provided in case you do not own the vehicle.
- Cover will not be provided in case your license has expired at the time of the crash.
- No cover will be provided in case of wear and tear of parts.
- The claim cannot be raised in case the insurance policy has expired.
- The claim cannot be raised in case damage has been caused during war.
- Claims cannot be raised in case the accident has occurred when you are under the influences of intoxicating drugs or alcohol.
FAQ’s : ACKO Car and Bike Insurance with Phone Pay
How ACKO General Insurance and Phone Pay to plan to collaborate insurance accessibility in India ?
The strategic cooperation aims to offer a comprehensive range of car and bike insurance products directly through the PhonePay platform.
What is the ACKO Car and Bike Insurance amount ?
The car insurance plans starts from Rs 6 per day, while bike insurance is from Rs 1.5 per day.
Does the premium of the bike insurance policy change depending on the bike’s variant and model ?
Yes, the bike’s variant and model determine the premium of the two-wheeler insurance policy.
Can a claim be raised during the 2 wheeler insurance policy graceful period ?
A claim cannot be made during the grace period.
What documents should be provided in case of claim of Insurance ?
Policy document, Any photos that have been taken when the accident occurred, FIR, The bike’s Registration Certificate (RC), Driving License. Any other documentation that has been requested.