BOB 10 Lakh Personal Loan: Bank of Baroda provides digital personal loans to citizens of India where you can get a maximum of 10 lakh loans through online mode. Personal loans can be applied for multiple purposes including emergency needs of money, medical expenses, educational expenses, festival and family functions, vacations, home renovation, etc. If you also want an instant personal loan then you can check Bob digital personal loan scheme. Today we are discussing the eligibility criteria, important documents list, online application procedure, and other features of the Bank of Baroda digital personal loan which will help you if you are going to apply for a personal loan.
BOB 10 Lakh Personal Loan 2024
The Bank of Baroda personal loan scheme is helpful for both existing customers and new customers of Bank of Baroda as the bank provides a maximum of 10 lakh rupees loan to their existing customers. However, if you are a new customer of Bob then you can also apply for 5 lakh rupees personal loan through online mode. The interest rates start from 12.40% and they may increase or decrease according to the condition of the applicant. If you are applying to the Bank of Baroda for a personal loan then you have to pay 2% processing fees with additional GST according to the amount which you have asked.
Bank of Baroda 10 Lakh Personal Loan Eligibility 2024
- Only customers of Bank of Baroda including new customers and existing customers can apply for a Bank of Baroda personal loan
- The minimum age of the applicant should be more than 21 however the maximum age should not be more than 58 for salaried persons and 65 self employed.
- Applicant should have a good credit score to get the maximum loan amount
Documents Required for BOB 10 Lakh rs Loan
- Aadhar card of the applicant. Aadhar card should be linked with the mobile number that is linked with the bank account for verification through OTP.
- PAN Card details
- Digital bank statement for the last 6 months
- Last two years ITR for self-employed
- Last year’s GST return of self-employed people.
- Salary slip for salaried person
Apart from the above documents, the applicant should have a good camera on their mobile phone for video KYC with good internet facilities.
Online application procedure for Bank of Baroda personal loan
If you are interested in completing all the eligibility criteria and have relevant documents then you should follow the above method to apply online for a Bank of Baroda personal loan for a maximum of 10 lakh rupees.
- Open the Bank of Baroda website on your mobile phone or personal computer. You can also click on this link to visit direct on official website https://www.bankofbaroda.in/
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on the personal loan link and select the Bank of Baroda digital personal loan
- After that, you will reach the new dashboard where you have to click on the link to apply online
- After that you have to read all the terms and conditions and click on the link to proceed
- The system will ask for your mobile number where you will receive OTP and after that the application where you have to enter your personal details and Employment Status.
- After that upload all the documents.
Once you provided your all the information you have to click on the video KYC link and your mobile camera will open to capture your life image for KYC. Once you have submitted all the details your application will be successfully submitted and you will receive the loan amount in a few minutes after completing the verification from the employees of the Bank of Baroda. If you are a new customer then you may receive a short loan amount at first time but after some meetings with all the EMIs the company will increase the range of the loan amount for your candidature and you can apply for a maximum of 10 lakh after that.