G-Pay Loan Apply 2023: Google page opens a maximum of Rs 100000 personal loans through online mode within a few minutes to their customers. If you are already using the Google Pay mobile application then you can also get the benefit of this G-Pay Loan Apply scheme and can be eligible to apply for a maximum of Rs 1 lakh personal loan without visiting any branch. Today we are discussing with you the special feature of the G-Pay Loan application for personal loans which is very beneficial for those who want to get an instant loan without wasting their time in the bank and branches. Read this article to get information on G-Pay Loan eligibility criteria, important documents to apply, online application procedure, interest rates, etc.
Google India has recently announced to provision of sachet Personal loans to their customers for a maximum of Rs 1 lakh. The G-Pay Loan scheme is designed for the customers of Google Pay who are using the Google Pay business mobile application for daily transactions through online mode. If you are using Google Pay Upi or a QR code for payment then you will also get a G-Pay Loan offer from the company according to your eligibility.
G-Pay Loan 2023: 1 लाख तक का इंस्टेंट लोन
Unlike other companies, here you do not need to apply for a loan. The company will automatically offer you the personal loan scheme according to your eligibility. So if you agree with the loan amount then you can apply instantly without submitting any physical documents. This will increase the dependency of small business holders on banks to ask for personal loans from time to time.
You should also note that Google Pay will not provide any loan amount itself but it will arrange other landers including DMI Bank, IDFC Bank, Federal Bank, etc, so they will provide the one amount to the customers of Google Pay and you have to pay the EMI to these banks through Google Pay app. You need not worry about these banks as you do not need to open any bank account in these banks to apply Google Pay personal loan.
G-Pay Loan Eligibility 2023
- Applicant should be a user of the Google Pay mobile application and should use the Google Pay business app for daily transactions.
- You should have a good credit score to apply for a Google Pay personal loan
- The applicant should not be engaged in any other loan scheme with any company or Bank at the time of applying for a Google Pay personal loan.
- You should have a proper source of income to get a Google Pay loan offer
Important document to apply in Google Pay personal loan
You have to submit the information about your Aadhar Card including your Aadhar card number, name on the Aadhar card, PAN card number details, Bank account number and IFSC code, and registered mobile number with Google Pay to complete the KYC. Any other document will not be asked from the bank or Google Pay to provide the personal loan.
Apply for a Google Pay Personal Loan 2023
You have to follow the procedure provided in this section to apply for a Google Pay personal loan for a maximum of Rs 1 lakh. However you will get only the loan amount which is offered by Google Pay according to your eligibility, It will be between 15000 to 1 lakh accordingly.
- First of all open the Google Pay business app in your mobile application.
- Now you have to register yourself on the Google Pay business mobile application and after that complete the KYC
- Now you have to scroll through the mobile application and click on the loan section.
- After this, if you are completing the eligibility criteria then you can see a loan offer in this section.
- If you agree with the loan offer then you have to click on the link to apply personal loan.
- After that, you have to enter your personal details including name, Aadhar and PAN Card details, bank and IFSC number,
- Now select the EMI option to repay the loan amount and you have to read all the terms and conditions.
- After that, you will receive an OTP message in your registered mobile number which should be filled in on the application
Once you have submitted the OTP the payment will be transferred to your bank account after deductions of all the charges including GST, processing fees, etc.