icici bank personal loan apply 2024: ICICI Bank provides loan facilities to their customers to get up to 5 lakh rupees instantly in the bank account through online mode. So if you want to get a personal loan for any purpose such as marriage, education purpose, medical expenditure, Healthcare, etc then you can apply for ICICI personal loan 2024. Check the icici bank personal loan eligibility criteria, important documents list, interest rates, EMI, online application procedure, and other information in this article which will help you to apply for personal loan without any mistakes.
If you are an existing customer of ICICI Bank then you can apply for a personal loan ranging between 50000 to 50 lakh, the loan facilities are available online as well as physical mode. However, if you need up to 5,00000 rupees then you can apply through online mode without visiting the branch. The interest starts from 10.65% annually and it will be charged up to 16% according to the condition and eligibility of the customer. The Bank is offering loan amounts for 12 months to a maximum of 72 months so you can prepare the EMI for the next 6 years. Employees and self-employed both are invited by the bank to the icici bank personal loan apply 2024 where they have to fulfill the eligibility criteria decided by the bank.
Eligibility criteria for ICICI Bank personal loan
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen only and have been living in India for at least 20 years.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 23 years at the time of applying. However, if you are self-employed then you should be at least 28 years old.
- The salary of the employees should not be less than 30000 monthly. Self-employed person Should have 15 lakh to 40 lakh rupees turnover annually and have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in their existing work.
- Cibil score of the applicant should be more than 750 to get low interest rates, otherwise, the bank will charge higher interest rates over a bad cibil score.
- Should have a savings account with any bank in India
Interest rates and charges in ICICI Bank personal loan
Interest rates start from 10.65% annually in ICICI Bank and the maximum interest will be charged 16% annually. Apart from this 2.50% of processing fees will also be charged to the applicant which will be calculated according to the total loan amount. Other GST amounts will also be recharged from the bank on the processing fees. If you pay the EMI late then the bank will charge 24% interest rates. If any individual wants to cancel the loan scheme then they have to apply with 3000 rupees charges.
document list for icici bank personal loan apply 2024
- Aadhar Card or any other proof of identity.
- Latest 3-month utility bills such as electricity bill, telephone bill, etc. for address proof.
- Last 3 months of bank statement where you are receiving monthly salary if you are an employee.
- The last three months’ salary slip
- If you are self-employed then you have to show the last 2 years balance sheet of the business.
- Latest 6 monthly bank statements for self-employed
- Details of the business office and business ownership
- Passport size photographs
Apply online for ICICI Bank personal loan
- Visit to the official website of ICICI Bank by clicking on this link. https://www.icicibank.com/
- Now you have to click on the personal link section and click on Apply Now link
- After that new application pH will appear on your screen where you have to enter the loan amount that you want to get and select EMI for repayment of the loan.
- Now you have to provide your banking details and other information such as personal and contact information in the application form.
- Upload all the relevant documents and click on the submit link
The bank will review your application and provide the loan amount in your bank instantly after verifying and apologies or application, if there is any deficiency in the application form then the company will contact you to recorrect your information and after that, you can get the loan amount.