IndusInd Bank Personal Loan 2024: Money is a very important factor in our daily needs, It is quite difficult to arrange instant money for any emergency or any urgent work. These individuals usually apply for personal loans from any mobile application or Bank. But there are some third-party loan applications available that charge 36% interest rates from their customers and most of these apps are also not approved by RBI. So Today we are discussing with you and instant loan plan of Indusind Bank in 2023 which is RBI. Bank is providing a maximum of 50 lakh personal loans which you can apply for online also. You can read the article to get the information on IndusInd Bank personal loans including the eligibility criteria, list of documents, application procedure, interest rates, etc.
Applying for an IndusInd Bank Personal Loan is easy but getting approval is quite difficult, IndusInd Bank is providing digital instant loans to their customers where you will get the loan in only 4 steps through online mode. The loan range is started from 30000 and the maximum loan is 50 lakh so applicants can apply accordingly. Salaried person and self-employed both are invited by the bank for IndusInd Bank Personal Loans where they have to fulfill the Indie App Personal loan eligibility criteria according to their category. Applicants can select a comfortable tenure of the repayment of the loan between 1 year to 6 years. Interest rates start from 10.25%, However, it will depend on your status and eligibility and the maximum interest rate is 26% so applicants can get Interest rate offers according to their category and eligibility.
Eligibility for IndusInd Bank personal loan
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen and should have a bank account in IndusInd Bank.
- If you are getting a salary then your age should be between 21 years to 60 years according to the bank rules, If you are self-employed then you will get a personal loan in the bank between the age group of 25 to 65 years.
- The minimum salary of the applicant should be more than 25000 and if you are self-employed then your annual turnover should be more than 4.8 lakh.
- The applicant should be engaged in the employment for at least 2 years and should be working in the same company for the last 1 year.
- If you are self-employed then you should have a minimum of 4 to 5 years of work experience in your particular field
- Applicant should have a good CIBIL score. It will determine the loan amount and the interest rates and will also be important for getting approval.
List of the documents
- Application form with passport-size photograph
- Aadhar card/ voter ID card/PAN card/ passport/ driving license. Anyone document for identity proof
- PAN card
- Residential proof
- Last six-month bank statement of the salary account of the applicant. If you are self-employed then you have to show a bank statement of your current account
- ITR or form number 16
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Online application procedure
If you wish to apply online for an IndusInd Bank personal loan then you have to follow the following procedure which will help you to apply for a personal loan without any mistakes and you will get instant approval:
- Visit the official website of IndusInd Bank by clicking on this link. https://www.indusind.com/
- Now select the product and after that, you have to click on the link to personal loan under the loan section.
- After that, you will reach the new dashboard where you can see features and other information about IndusInd Bank Personal Loan if you wish you can read all the terms and conditions, and after that click on the Apply Now link
- The system will redirect you to the application form where you have to enter your PAN details, Mobile number, and email ID and you will receive OTP for verification
- Once you submit the OTP you will able to see loan offers from the bank on the official website according to your PAN card details.
- If you agree with the loan offer then you can continue providing personal details including your name, and employment information, and upload important documents
Once you submit all the details and select the tenure of repayment you have to wait for a few minutes for the verification. After that, the bank will send the loan amount to your bank account after deducting processing fees of 3%, GST charges, and all other charges.