NEET PG Counselling 2023: The medical counseling committee is inviting applicants who want to get admission to NEET PG 2023 in the stray round. If you have already participated in the previous rounds of NEET PG counseling 2023 and have not been admitted to any institute or college yet then you have a last chance which is provided by MCC to apply in the NEET PG stray round 2023. The special stray round for NEET PG admission 2023 is going to start from 17 November 2023. If you also want to apply for this last chance to get admission in NEET PG admission 2023 then you should check out all the details in this article to reduce the chances of not getting selected in this round including the NEET PG Counselling 2023 eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc.
The admission procedure has been completed for NEET PG 2023. But the Council does not want to waste any medical seats for post-graduation courses so they are going to conduct NEET PG Special Stary Admission from 17 November 2023. The registration portal will open till 22 November 2023 so you can register yourself between this duration and have to pay the online registration fees accordingly. After that, you have to fill the choice according to the vacant seats in a specific Institute during the same duration.
NEET PG Counselling 2023 Special Stray Round Registration Important dates
You should note down the following dates to prepare for applying for the last chance to get admission in NEET PG 2023 in the special stray admission round 2023. As mentioned the registration will start on 17 November 2023 and the last date to apply for the registration is 22 November. During this duration, you have to register yourself, pay online payment according to the category, and select the choice of the institute according to the vacant seat status.
Once you have submitted all the details Institute will verify the information between 23 and 24 November and after that the seat allotment list of NEET PG special stray admission will be released on 24 November 2023. If your name is available in the Neet PG seat allotment result, then you should immediately report to the allotted Institute between 25 to 30 November 2023 before 5:00 p.m.
Only the following applicants can participate in NEET PG Stray Admission 2023
- Only applicants who want to get admission in MD/ MS/ Diploma/ MDS Seats of AIQ and State Quota can apply.
- Only those candidates who did not get their name in the previous three-seat allotment results of NEET PG admission 2023 can apply in this special stray admission round. However, if anyone has been allotted any seat till the 3rd seat allotment result of Neet PG and did not join the institute cannot apply in this admission round
- If any candidate has already joined or confirmed his admission in previous rounds then he cannot upgrade his admission or seat in this special round of admission.
Online application procedure for NEET PG Stray Admission
You have to follow the following procedure to apply online to participate in the Neet PG special stray admission round 2023:
- First of all, visit the official website of MCC NEET PG. You can click on this link to visit direct on the official website https://mcc.nic.in/
- After that, you will reach the new page where you have to click on the link of PG Medical.
- Now you can see the candidate activity section in your dashboard where you have to click on the new registration link.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter the NEET PG roll number and the password that you have created at the time of applying online.
- Once you have submitted all the details click on the sign-in link
- After that candidate profile will appear on your dashboard where you have to select the institute where you want to get admission and pay the online fees accordingly
Once you have provided all the information you have to click on the final submission link and your registration will be successfully submitted in this special round of admission. You should not wait for the next round as this is the final admission round according to the official notification by the Medical Counselling Committee