PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Form 2024: On January 22, Prime Minister Modi announced a new scheme. On the first day after the consecration ceremony at Ram temple, Modi posted about this scheme on his Instagram page. The name of this new scheme is “PM Suryodaya Yojana 2024”. In this article, we will know who can benefit from this PM Suryodaya Yojana how to fill out PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Form 2024, and what documents are required to apply for PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Form 2024.
For individuals considering the installation of rooftop solar plants, this initiative presents a great opportunity to not only adopt sustainable energy but also realize significant electricity savings at home. Reports are informing that installation of rooftop solar plants has already started in states like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, and Madhya Pradesh. However, despite the potential benefits, there appears to be a lack of widespread enthusiasm among the public.
PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Form 2024
Yesterday, the Prime Minister had consecrated the Ayodhya Ram Temple. On this occasion, many film stars of the country along with business leaders also participated. After this ceremony was over, the Prime Minister announced a new plan. This is Pradhan Mantri Suryodaya Yojana. He gave information about this scheme through a post on X. In this scheme, people will get relief from electricity bills. The objective of this scheme is to reduce the electricity bills of poor or middle-class people. Let us know about this scheme.
PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Form 2024 Features
Under this PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Form 2024, the Central Government is providing a comprehensive 40% subsidy on the installation of 3 KW capacity Solar Panels. For those who choose 10kW capacity, an even more significant 20% subsidy is available.
Under Pradhan Mantri Suryodaya Yojana, rooftop solar panels will be installed in more than 1 crore houses. People will get energy with the help of these solar panels. Its objective is actually to increase self-reliance in the energy sector, and the government has launched this scheme. In this scheme, poor and middle-class people will be included.
Neeraj Kuldeep, Senior Program Lead of the Council on Energy, Environment, and Water said that there is a huge scope for solar energy installation on rocks in both rural and urban areas of India. According to the research, more than 640 gigawatts of solar energy can be installed indoors, which shows the enormous scope of this effort. Currently, around 7 to 8 lakh families have benefited from the PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Form 2024 by using solar energy on rocks and are availing the benefits of the government’s capital assistance program.
Kuldeep highlighted the positive impact of a significant increase in rooftop solar, estimating that 20-25 GW of solar power capacity could be added in a 12-14 times increase. Apart from environmental benefits, this increase can help states save power subsidies and improve the financial health of power distribution companies.
PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Form 2024 Objectives
People will get many benefits by installing solar panels under Suryodaya Yojana. This will reduce the monthly electricity bill. Through this scheme, the use of clean energy will be promoted with the help of the Government of India. As a result, air pollution will be reduced and poor and middle-class people will benefit from this scheme. Under this scheme, only those people whose annual income is less than Rs 1 or 1.5 lakh can apply.
What is the eligibility of the PM Suryodaya scheme?
Here below we have given you detailed pointwise information about the eligibility criteria for the PM Suryodaya scheme
- Only Indians will get the benefit of this PM Suryodaya Solar Panel scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant for this scheme should not be more than Rs 1 or 1.5 lakh.
- All documents must be correct at the time of PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Form 2024.
- The applicant should not be associated with any government service.
Important documents for PM Suryodaya scheme
Here in the table, we have provided you the details of the all documents you need to apply for the PM Suryodaya scheme.
|mobile phone number
How to Fill PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Form 2024?
If you want to apply for the PM Suryodaya scheme. Here below, we have provided you with a detailed step-by-step guide. You can follow these steps to apply for the PM Suryodaya scheme
- You have to visit the official portal of the Solar Rooftop Scheme (https://solarrooftop.gov.in/)
- After this, you have to select the ‘Apply‘ option on the home page.
- Now, you have to select your state and district and enter the remaining information.
- After this, you have to fill in your electricity bill number.
- Fill in the electricity cost information and after entering the basic information, also provide the solar panel details.
- Now, fill in the area of your roof.
- You have to select and apply solar panels based on the area of the roof.
- Thus, you will complete the PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Form 2024. After the application is over, the government will deposit the subsidy amount for installing solar panels under this scheme in your bank account.