PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024: Various types of schemes are popularized by the government and for this the government starts new schemes and portals. This time also, the government has implemented a new scheme “PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024” across the country, in which the person will receive Rs 500 daily. Also, the government will deposit Rs 15,000 into the account. If you want to avail the benefits of the “Modi Government Yojana”, please read the article till the end.
Under this PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024 of the Central Government, about 18 traditional trades have been included. We are going to give you information about what benefits are provided to the beneficiary in this scheme.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
The name of the scheme we are discussing is ‘PM Vishwakarma Yojana’. Modi ji has started this scheme all over India, and applications are being collected for it. Once your application is approved and you are included in the list of the scheme, you will be given Rs 500 per day.
Under the ‘PM Vishwakarma Yojana’, the individual is provided basic skills training, and in return, he gets a stipend of Rs 500 per day. Additionally, a loan of Rs 15,000 is given to the beneficiary for purchasing his/her equipment. Under this scheme, an initial loan of Rs 1 lakh is also given without security, and if the person repays it within the stipulated time, an additional loan of Rs 2 lakh is also available.
What is PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, also known as Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, is one of the important schemes of the Government of India. Rs 13,000 crore has been granted for this scheme. Artisans, craftsmen, etc. covered under the PM Vishwakarma Yojana will get a PM Vishwakarma Certificate and ID Card. PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration for this is free. Those registering under this scheme will not only be provided training but will also get the opportunity to get loans at low interest rates.
After completion of the training, Rs 15,000 will be provided to purchase tools. Apart from this, Rs 1 lakh will be available with 5 per cent interest on the first installment, and then if needed, a loan of Rs 2 lakh will be made available in the second installment.
|PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
|September 17, 2023
|Benefit of the scheme
|Loan up to Rs 3 lakh at 5 percent interest rate, training facility etc.
|To strengthen artisans and craftsmen skilfully and financially.
Important points of PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- The government of the India has granted Rs 13,000 crore for this scheme.
- Artisans, craftsmen and other are covered under PM Vishwakarma Scheme will be get PM Vishwakarma Certificate and ID Card.
- Registration for this is free.
- Those registering under this scheme will not only be provided training, but will also get the opportunity to get loans at low interest rates.
- After completion of the training, Rs 15,000 will be provided to purchase tools.
- You will get Rs 1 lakh with 5% interest on the first installment, and then if needed, a loan of Rs 2 lakh will be made available in the second installment.
Who is eligible for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years
- The applicant should not have taken any loan under similar Central/State-based schemes such as PM Swanidhi, PMEGP, Mudra for self-employment or business development during the last 5 years.
- Individuals employed in any government service (Central/State), including the applicant and their family members (spouse and unmarried children), are ineligible for participation in this scheme.
- Only one member per family is eligible for registration and benefits under this PM Vishwakarma Yojana.
- Individuals engaged in any of the 18 traditional trade sectors are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Who will get the benefits of Modi government scheme/ PM Vishwakarma Yojana
Here we have given you a list of those professions who will get the benefits of the PM Vishwakarma Yojana. If you work under any of these professions you can apply for the Vishwakarma Yojana’
|sculptors, stone carvers
|doll and toy manufacturers
|hammer and toolkit manufacturer
|fishing net manufacturer
What documents you need to apply for PM Vishwakarma Yojana
Here is the list of the documents which you need while applying for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana. Candidates having these all documents are only eligible for the benefits of the PM Vishwakarma Yojana
|Bank Account Passbook
|Passport Size Photo
How to apply for the PM Vishwakarma scheme?
If you want to make Vishwakarma card, follow the following steps.
- To get PM Vishwakarma Certificate, first of all, you have to go to your nearest CSC centre.
- After that, ask the CSC holder to fill the form under the category you fall under PM Vishwakarma Yojana.
- Now, you have to provide your Aadhar Card.
- Additionally, you will also have to provide your bank account passbook information.
- Now, you have to put your fingerprint.
- After all, you will get the print of this form from the CSC centre.
- In this way, you can apply for this PM Vishwakarma scheme.