Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2024: Do you know about Mudra Loan? Do you know about the benefits of the Mudra Loan Scheme? Here in this article, we will provide you with detailed information on the Mudra Loan (also known as Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2024). Read this entire article carefully to know more about Mudra Yojana benefits, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2024 eligibility criteria, documents required for Mudra Yojana, and additional information.
Micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) are considered an important part of the Indian economy. Despite its importance, the sector faces several challenges, such as a lack of financial support, poor market knowledge, and low credit ratings. To address this problem, the Government of India has launched various govt loan schemes 2024 that are meant to support and strengthen MSMEs (rural micro business sectors).
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2024
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is one of the major schemes of the Central Government designed to encourage self-employment. Under PMMY Scheme 2024, members can avail of secured loans up to ₹10 lakh from credit delivery institutions (MLIs) such as scheduled commercial banks (SCBs), regional rural banks (RRBs), non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) and microfinance institutions (MFIs).
This PM Mudra Loan Scheme 2024 has been known by many names (given by the people) like Mudra Yojana, Mudra Loan Scheme, or Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), through this loan scheme the Government of India aims to provide financial assistance to the village people. To improve life and situation. The Government of India is promoting micro-businesses by providing loans at very low interest rates.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Eligibility 2024
Here below we have given detailed information about the eligibility criteria for the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
|There is no requirement for any kind of collateral
|The minimum age allowed for the scheme
|Who can get a PMMY loan:
|Any rural entrepreneur having a three years older business
|Collateral/Security required for the loan?
|There is no requirement of any kind of collateral
|Required documents for the loan
|Identity proof, residence proof, application form, and passport-size photo
- Any person who is eligible to take a loan and has a business plan for a small business can get a loan under this scheme.
- The applicant should not be blacklisted by any bank
- The applicant business should be at least 3 years old. Businesses younger than 3 years are not eligible to get this loan
- The age of the applicant should be in between of 24 years to 70 years
Who cannot apply for Mudra Loan Yojana 2024?
- Mudra Loan Scheme is actually for small businesses. This means that big companies and government corporations cannot take advantage of it.
- Business activities involving improving farms and land using irrigation and canals cannot apply for these loan schemes.
- If you person fulfils all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria so, he can easily apply for the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
What are the benefits of PM Mudra Yojana 2024?
Here are the benefits of the PMMY scheme, you can read it for a better understanding of the scheme
- Financial and banking services and support will be available in both urban and rural areas.
- Those starting small businesses can also get financial assistance.
- A rural person can take loan in small amounts for a small pump.
- Financial assistance and services will be provided in remote areas of the country.
- One can repay the loan over a long period of 7 years.
What are the documents you need for the PM e- Mudra Loan Yojana?
Here are he complete list of documents you need while applying for the mudra loan
- Applicant’s completely filled application form
- Valid identity proof of the applicant (Aadhar card/passport/driving license/ voter ID card)
- Adrees’s proof (you can use Aadhar card/ electricity bill/ water bill/ voter id card/ passport etc)
- Your business registration proof
- Applicant recent photograph
- Last 6-month bank statement of the applicant
Types of mudra loan
As per the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. The government of India provides 3 kinds of loan. all these 3 kinds of loans are very similar the difference between these loans is the amount of the loan. here below we have given you the information of these loans
Shishu Mudra Loan:Under the PMMY Shishu Loan Scheme, any person can get a loan of Rs 50,000 to set up a small business.
Kishore Mudra Loan:Loans ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 lakh can be availed under this scheme, PMMY Kishore Mudra loan aims to provide funds to medium scale business.
Tarun Mudra Loan:According to Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), loan can be availed even after Rs 50,000 to Rs 10,00,000.
How to get the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan 2024
Under this scheme, any person in India can get loan from any government bank and apart from this, people can also take loan from Axis Bank, Cash Bank, City Union Bank, DCB Bank, Federal Bank, Indus Bank Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
Loan can also be taken from Krishna Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karun Trade Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, South Indian Bank, Yes Bank and Yes Bank. People can also get loans from Grameen Bank, Shehkari Bank, non-banking finance companies and microfinance companies