SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023 : State Bank of India is one of the biggest banks in India which is recruiting individuals for the post of deputy manager and manager ( Security). There are a total of 42 posts across India where candidates have to serve according to the vacant position. SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023 Online application procedure has been started and the last date to apply online was 27 November 2023.
The bank will not conduct any recruitment examination so you can directly appear in the interview round for the special recruitment in SBI. Selected candidates will get a Starting salary from 48000 to 63000 according to the post. After that, your salary will increased once you complete the 2-year probational period.
Candidates have to prepare security arrangements for the State Bank of India according to the branch. Candidates will be responsible for managing and improvising security arrangements in the bank after getting selected. So if you are interested in this recruitment program then you can apply after checking the SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria.
The State Bank of India has begun to invite applicants for the SBI Deputy Manager and Manager Recruitment 2023 from 07 of November. Eligible applicants had to apply online under SBI Deputy Manager (Security) and Manager (Security). If you are also looking for a government job in the State Bank of India then it is a good opportunity for you to apply for this SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023.
Today we are providing you step-by-step guidelines related to SBI Deputy Manager and Manager (Security) Recruitment 2023 including the State Bank of India Deputy Manager Vacancy 2023, eligibility criteria, online application procedure, important documents, selection procedure, job profile, SBI Deputy Manager salary, etc. So read this article and apply before the SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023 last date.
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023 : Highlights
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post||Deputy Manager (Security/ Manager (Security)|
|Registration Dates||07th to 27th November, 2023|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting & Interview|
|Job Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment
- Only Indian citizens can apply online mode for SBI Deputy Manager (Security) and Manager( Security)
- The age of the applicant should be between 25 years to 40 years. Age will be calculated as of April 2023.
- The candidate should be a graduate from any recognized board in India in any stream.
- For Deputy Manager : Must be an officer in the Indian Army, Navy, or Air Force with a minimum rank of Captain and a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service. Or must be an officer in the Indian Police Force or paramilitary forces with a minimum rank of Assistant Superintendent/Deputy Superintendent/Assistant Commandant/Deputy Commandant and a minimum of 5 years of service as an officer in such force.
- For Manager : Must be an officer in the Indian Army, Navy, or Air Force with a minimum rank of Major and a minimum of 10 years of commissioned service. Or must be an officer in the Indian Police Force or paramilitary forces with a minimum rank of Deputy Superintendent/Deputy Commandant and a minimum of 10 years of service as an officer in such force.
Documents required for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
You need to carry the scan copies of the following documents before applying online :-
- Resume of the applicant
- ID proof of the applicant
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificates and degrees
- Experience letter
- Latest salary slip of the applicant or form number 16
- NOC from the existing employer if currently working
- A recent passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant.
Application fees for SBI DM/Manager Recruitment 2023
Below, you can find a breakdown of the application fees for the SBI Deputy Manager/ Manager Recruitment 2023. The General / OBC / EWS Category have to pay Rs. 750/- while for the SC/ST/PWBD Category there is no application fee.
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 750
- SC/ST/PWBD : NIL
State Bank Of India Deputy Manager (Security/ Manager (Security) Vacancy 2023
- Unreserved Candidates: 18 posts
- Schedule Caste Candidates: 8 posts
- Schedule Tribe Candidates: 2 posts
- OBC Candidates: 11 posts
- EWS Candidates: 3 posts
SBI Deputy Manager (Security/ Manager (Security) Salary 2023
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the salary structure for 2023 for several DM (Deputy Manager) posts. For candidates selected on a regular basis, the compensation package includes components such as Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Provident Fund (PF), City Compensation Allowance (CCA), and additional benefits.
|Deputy Manager (Security)||Rs (48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810)|
|Manager (Security)||Rs (63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230)|
How to apply online for SBI Deputy Manager/ Manager Recruitment 2023 ?
- First of all, visit the official website of the State Bank of India and locate the career section.
- You can also click on this link to visit directly on the website : https://bank.sbi/web/careers
- Now select the current openings under Join SBI section.
- Now scroll the website and search the direct link for Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 recruitment of deputy manager and manager of security in SBI and click on the apply now link.
- You will redirected to a new page where you have to select SBI Deputy Manager new registration, if you are using this website for the first time.
- Now you have to enter your basic details, qualification details, and information about your experience.
- After that, you have to upload your document in PDF form only and upload your signature and photograph.
- You can see the complete application form in the previous section and if you find any deficiency then you can correct it before paying the payment.
- If you belong to an unreserved category, OBC, or EWS category then you have to pay 750 rupees online mode, SBI will not charge any fees from candidates of SC, ST, and PWD categories.
- After that, you are application will successfully submitted.
Selection procedure for State Bank of India Deputy Manager 2023
Once you submitted your SBI Vacancy 2023 application the company will review the resumes of the candidates and after that shortlist candidates on the basis of experience and educational qualifications.
After that candidates will called for interviews in different locations and the final merit list will be prepared according to the marks in the interview. Candidates will be recruited through the merit list.
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023 : Important Dates
|SBI DM Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||07th November, 2023|
|SBI DM Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Starts On||07th November, 2023|
|Online Registration last date||27th November, 2023|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||27th November, 2023|
FAQ’s : SBI Deputy Manager (Security/ Manager (Security) Recruitment 2023
What is the final date to apply for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023 ?
The last date for online registration process was 27th Nov, 2023.
How many vacations are released for SBI DM/Manager Post ?
A total of 42 posts are published under SBI DM/Manager Recruitment 2023.
What is the recruitment process for SBI DM Recruitment 2023 ?
The election procedure consists Shortlisting & Interaction/ Interview Round.
How to apply online for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates have to go to the official website or can follow the given steps in the article.