Ayushman Card Balance Check 2024 : If you are an Ayushman Card Holder then you need to know how much balance is left in your Ayushman card. If you want to know your Ayushman Card Balance Check 2024 without any expense, then this article is for you. Here in this article “Ayushman Card Balance Check 2024” we will tell you in detail “How to check Ayushman Card Balance 2024” so that you can get its benefits in the right way.
Here we would like to tell you that to check the balance of the Ayushman card, you will have to keep the Ayushman card number with you. With this, you will be able to easily check the Ayushman Card Balance 2024 and take full advantage of it.
Ayushman Card Balance Check 2024
Till now, about 25 crore Ayushman cards have been issued under Ayushman Card Yojana. Ayushman card service is such a service in which a poor person can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. Ayushman card is also called golden card, which is issued by the government and can be used in private hospitals.
Today in this article we will share with you all the details regarding “Ayushman Card Balance Check 2024” in which we will share each and every information regarding Ayushman Card Balance Check 2024.
Ayushman Card Balance Check 2024 : Highlights
|Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme
|Name of the card
|Ayushman Bharat Card
|Scheme launched by
|Central Government of India
|Scheme launch date
|23 September, 2023
|Objective of the scheme
|To provide health care to every citizen of India
|Benefits of the scheme
|Per year free medical treatment of 5 lakh rupees
|Charges for Ayushman Card Balance Check 2024
|Free of Cost
|Ayushman Bharat Card 2024 official website link
What is the Ayushman Bharat Card 2024 ?
Ayushman Card, also known as the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) Card, is a government-backed health insurance scheme in India. The Ayushman Card Scheme provides coverage for medical conditions and procedures, including hospitalization, to eligible beneficiaries.
Steps for Ayushman Card Balance Check 2024
If you are an Ayushman Bharat Card Holder and you want to check the balance of your card, then here below we have given you a simple step-by-step guide and Steps for Ayushman Card Balance Check 2024.
OFFLINE PROCESS :-
Step 1 : You have to visit any private or government hospital.
Step 2 : Once you visit the hospital (government/private) you have to meet the Ayushman Mitra (majority of the hospitals have a special counter/section for the Ayushman Mitra) .
Step 3 : Now you have to request them to check the balance of your Ayushman Bharat Card 2024.
Step 4 : They will ask for your Ayushman Bharat card number, and by using your number they will easily check the balance of your Ayushman Bharat card.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can know the balance of your Ayushman Bharat card.
ONLINE PROCESS :-
- Firstly you need to visit the PMJAY official website : .
- After this the home page of the website will opened in front of you.
- On the home page of the website you will see Am I eligible.
- You have to click on the option.
- As soon as you clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and capture code.
- You have to click on the option.
- Now OTP will arrive on your mobile which you will have to enter on the next page.
- Submit You have to click on the option.
- After this a new page will opening in front of you.
- Now you have to choose your State, District, Hospital Name etc. at bottom of this page.
- After selecting you Submit You have to click on the option.
- As soon as you clicking, the list will open in front of you.
- Now You can see your name in this list. or you can check by typing your name in search.
- Additionally you will get to see Amount and Discharge Date in this list.
- This way you can easily check the money of Ayushman card.
Total Balance of Ayushman Bharat Card 2024
Per year, you get the entire ₹5 lakh balance on your Ayushman Card. When you get treatment through this card in that year, your expense is deducted from that amount and the balance is saved. At the end of the year, your Ayushman Bharat Card 2024 balance again becomes the full ₹ 5 lakh in the new year.
How does the Ayushman Bharat Card 2024 work ?
Eligibility : To be eligible for an Ayushman card, you must meet certain standard criteria, such as being a citizen of India and meeting defined income limits.
Registration : You can register for an Ayushman Bharat Card 2024 by visiting a government hospital or an private hospital. The hospital will then verify your eligibility and issue you an Ayushman card.
Usage : When you require medical services, you can present your Ayushman card at any hospital. The hospital will then verify your eligibility and provide you with the necessary treatment.
Coverage Frequency : Ayushman card covers a wide range of medical treatments including hospitalization, surgery and diagnostic tests. The coverage amount depends on the treatment specified and the hospital where it is being done.
Facts about Ayushman Bharat Card 2024
Here below we have given you some important facts about the Ayushman Bharat card
- Ayushman Bharat Card 2024, also known as the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) Card, is a health insurance card for economically weaker families in India.
- The cardholder and his/her family are entitled to avail cash treatment at several secondary and tertiary level hospitals from any of the empanelled health care providers.
- The insurance coverage provided by the card is up to INR 5 lakh per family per annum.
- To use the card, the cardholder has to present it at the hospital along with a valid photo ID and undergo an eligibility check for the required treatment.
- The cost of treatment for the patient is then directly settled with the hospital by the PMJAY scheme.