CG Constable Recruitment 2024: All the candidates who are preparing for government jobs in the defence sector have good news as they can apply for Chhattisgarh constable recruitment 2024 by visiting the office website from 1 January 2024. The application link has been activated and candidates can CG Constable Recruitment 2024 apply online according to their eligibility. There are a total of 5967 posts in Chhattisgarh police constable recruitment 2024. You can check the CG Constable Recruitment 2024 eligibility criteria, Important document list, online application procedure, structure of the examination, examination fees, etc in this article.
Chhattisgarh police have advertised about the recruitment of 5967 constables in the Chhattisgarh police department earlier on the official website. CG Constable Recruitment 2024 Application procedure has been started from 1 January 2024 and the last date to apply online is 15 February 2024. Applicants have to apply through online mode only by paying the online application fees. The board will conduct a recruitment examination and after that physical endurance test will also be conducted to recruit constables in the Chhattisgarh police department.
CG Constable Recruitment Eligibility 2024
If you wish to take a government job in the Chhattisgarh police as a constable then you should fulfil the following G Constable Recruitment 2024 eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen only to apply for the Chhattisgarh constable recruitment 2024.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 28 years at the time of applying online for G Constable Vacancy 2024. However, reserve categories will get age relaxation according to the government norms.
- The applicant should have completed the 10th class before applying for the post of constable in the Chhattisgarh police. SC category candidates should complete the 8th class and Candidates who are living in the Naxal relief camp should have completed the 5th class before applying for the CG Constable Bharti 2024.
- Replicant should be medically and physically fit to work with the police department
- You have to prepare a passport-size photograph and signature at the time of applying online which will be uploaded on the official website.
CG Constable Recruitment 2024 Apply Online
If you are eligible to apply and want to get government job in Chhattisgarh police then you can follow the following procedure to apply online for the post of Chhattisgarh police constable recruitment 2024:
- First of all visit the official website of Chhattisgarh police. You can click on this link to visit direct on the official website https://cgpolice.gov.in/
- After that you will reach on the dashboard of the website where you have to select the CG Constable Recruitment 2024 on the website
- Now click on the link to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2024 where you have to first register yourself through online mode.
- Provide your mobile number and email ID with personal details where you will receive OTP for verification and registration so you can easily create user id and password for login
- Click on the login link and reach the dashboard by entering your user ID and password and clicking on the application form
- Enter your person details such as name, parents name, category information, date of birth information, government approved ID information etc.
- Now you have to upload your passport size photograph and signature through online mode
- After this, you will be redirected to the payment page where you have to pay the fees according to your eligibility criteria. If you belong to unreserve categories then you have to pay 200 rupees application form and the SC ST category has to pay 125 rupees.
Once you paid the application fees your CG Constable 2024 application will successful submitted and you can download the application form in your mobile phone and can also take a printout. After this board will release CG Constable admit card 2024 for the CG Constable Recruitment 2024 examination of Chhattisgarh constable or inviting any other type of test to recruit constables for Chhattisgarh police in future.