DOMS IPO Allotment Status Check Link: Doms closed the bidding of DOMS IPO On 18 December 2023 and after that, all the investors can check DOMS IPO Allotment Status by visiting the official website which will help them to participate in the further procedures of DOMS IPO. Doms shares have been declared and it can be checked on the Bharat Stock Exchange for the officer website of doms IPO. If you are also interested in the Initial public offerings of doms then you can check this article where we are providing you with a step-by-step procedure to check the DOMS IPO Allotment Status and other information.
Doms were earlier invited for the bidding in doms IPO and the last date for bidding was 18 December 2023. After that doms has declared Grey market premium- GMP In the stock markets. If you are going to purchase gpm today then it is around 542 rupees for 19 December. If we discuss the equity share of gpm of doms IPO then it may be around 1332 Rs Which will calculate the share price and share equity. However, if you have already participated in the bidding of doms IPU then you can check your doms IPO status by following two methods the first method is to check doms IPO from BSE, and the second method is to check DOMS IPO from the link in time. We will discuss both so you can check according to your suitability.
Check DOMS IPO Allotment Status on BSE
- First of all visit the official website of BSE. You can click on this link to visit direct on the official website https://www.bseindia.com/
- After that, you will be redirected to the dashboard where you have to click on the investor service section and after that click on the status of the issue application.
- Now you can see the check status where you have to click
- Now you will reach the new website where you have to click on the equity section and after that select domes Industries Limited in the company section
- After that, you can enter either your application number or PAN number
- Now check I am not Robot and click on the submit link, so the system will search for details and will show you the status of your application on the screen
Check DOMS IPO allotment status on Link Intime
If you are familiar with LInk Intime then you can use this portal to check your DOMS IPO allotment status by following the step-by-step method below section:
- visit the official website of Link Intime by clicking on this link https://linkintime.co.in./
- After that, you have to scroll the website locate the investor section, and click on Public issues.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter the company name and PAN Card details. You can also use the application number client number/ account number etc according to the facilities
- Once you submit your details the system will show you your application allotment status in the screen and you can take a printout for a screenshot of this allotment status for further procedures.