FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024: Food Corporation of India recruitment 2024 for assistant grade 3rd is going to start. If you are looking for a government job in Central Government then it is a good opportunity for you to get a job as an FCI assistant. The department will invite applicants for multiple posts including general assistant, Accounts assistant, technical assistant, Depot, and Hindi assistant recruitment. So if you are eligible for FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024 then can apply for FCI Recruitment 2024 by visiting the official website. We have listed all the important information and details of the job profile in Food Corporation of India including FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024 eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure, etc which will help you to secure a government job in the central government.
The Food Corporation of India is a Central government body to ensures the circulation and distribution of food across India. Departments have the potential of multiple vacancies and invite individuals from time to time for the department according to the vacancies. The department has not invited applicants from last year and multiple sources are expecting the Food Corporation of India is prepare The FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024 notification for FCI Assistant Grade 3 and will release the notification in February and March 2024. However official notifications have not been circulated yet, but you can check the FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024 eligibility criteria to enroll in the recruitment procedure and after that can start the preparation for the examination.
FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024 Eligibility
Applicants have to follow the following eligibility criteria and important documents which are necessary at the time of FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024 applying online and appearing in the document verification round after getting selected.
- Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for Food Corporation of India assistant recruitment.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be more than 18 years old at the time of applying online and the maximum age should not be more than 27 years. however, reserve categories will get age relaxation according to the norms.
- The candidate should have completed at least graduation in any stream to apply for the post of general, Hindi, Account, and depot assistant. However, if you are going to apply for the post of Technical assistant then you should have a comparative BTech or BE from any recognized board in agriculture.
- Apart from the eligibility criteria, the Candidate should have an Aadhar card, address proof, passport size photograph, signature, 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates, category certificate, etc to apply for the recruitment of FCI assistant.
Apply Online for FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024
Candidates have to carry all the documents and filled FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024 application form through online mode by following the step-by-step procedure:
- Firstly you have to visit to the official website of Food Corporation of India and select the recruitment section in this website.
- After that, you can see the FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024 notification link on the dashboard and click on the link to the notification will download to your mobile phone
- Now you can check all the terms and conditions and other information of the FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024 procedure in this FCI Assistant 2024 notification and will find the application link also.
- Once you click on the link you will reach the new dashboard where you have to register yourself through your email ID and mobile number and create a user ID and password.
- After that login and with your details including, parents and contact details, educational qualification, experience, category information, etc, and select the examination Centre preferences
- Now upload all the documents in the sequence and pay the online fees accordingly
Once you have submitted your documents and fees, you can download the FCI Assistant Recruitment 2024 application form from the website.
FCI Assistant Selection procedure
The department will examine two stages where 100 questions will be asked in one stage of the recruitment where candidates will get 60 minutes to mark the correct answers to objective-type questions. It will include English, quantitative aptitude, general knowledge, and reasoning ability, and will get one mark for every correct answer. however, 1/4 negative marking will also be followed.
If you get good marks in the first stage then you will be called for the 2nd stage on the FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024 It will ask for deep knowledge of subjects and after that merit list will be prepared according to the marks in stage one and stage 2. If your name appears in the FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2024 merit list then you will get the joining letter from the department after document verification.