Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024 : The Kerala Public Service Commission has issued a Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2024 official notification to recruit multiple employees for various posts and Grade Servants- LGS is also one of them. The Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2024 was uploaded on the official website on 15 December 2024. The eligible candidates had to apply before 17 January, 2024 by visiting the official website of the Public Service Commission of Kerala. The KPSC board will recruit last-grade servants for all 14 districts in Kerala state according to the vacant seats. All the candidates who will be recruited by the Public Service Commission of Kerala will get a monthly salary between 23000 to 50200 rupees.
The government of Kerala is recruiting grade servants- KGS through the Public Service Commission of Kerala. If you have applied for this, then you can check this article where we will discuss with you about Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024 and the step-by-step procedure to download Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024 online for Kerala PSC LGS Vacancy 2024. So stay tuned with us & read the whole article till the end.
Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024
The Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) has yet to release the Kerala PSC LGS 2024 Admit Card. The Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024 will include all the information related to the examination center, duration of the examination, personal details and other information. Candidates must carry the Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024 to the examination center otherwise they will not be permitted to write the examination.
An Overview of Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024
|Last Grade Servant
|Notification Release Date
|16 December, 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|17 January, 2024
|Admit Card Release Date
How to download Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024 ?
The candidates will be able to download the Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024 from the official website of the Commission once the conducting authority releases it. They can follow the steps given below to download their Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024 without any trouble :-
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission i.e..https://keralapsc.gov.in/.
- Look for the Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024 download link on the home page.
- Then, click on “Sign in” option and fill in the login details.
- Now, you can see the Admit Card.
- Click on download option.
- Ultimately, candidates can now take a printout to carry to the examination center.
Details available on Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024
- Name of candidate.
- Exam date.
- Latest Photograph.
- Gender of the candidates (Male / Female).
- Name of father and mother.
- Roll no.
- DOB of the candidate.
- Exam time.
- Duration of examination.
- Location os examination center.
- Category of the candidates(SC/ST/BC/Non-reserved)
- Registration No.
- Essential Guidelines for the Examination.
Kerala PSC LGS 2024 Exam Date
There is no confirmed date for Kerala PSC LGS 2024 Exam. However, LGS notification was released on December 16, 2023. As you may know, passing this examination is necessary to secure a government job in the state as a Last Grade Servant in various Government departments. So get prepared, and start preparing now!
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024
- Indian were are invited by the government of Kerala to apply for the post of LGS in different districts.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 36 years at the time of applying online. Applicant who belongs to the SC ST category had got Age relaxation according to the PSC Kerala norms.
- The minimum education qualification for Kerala PSC LGS Vacancy 2024 was 7th-class pass. However, should not be completed graduation as graduate candidates are not eligible to apply.
- There are no application fees for Kerala PSC LGS Exam 2024, so anyone can apply for your cost by visiting the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC).
- Should be medically fit and should have a proper medical certificate from any recognized doctor
Documents Required for KPSC LGS Recruitment 2024
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Passport size photograph which should not be taken before 2013.
- Category certificate if required.
- PWD certificate if required.
- Qualification mark sheet .
- Mobile number and email ID.
How to apply online for Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024 ?
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission by clicking on this link https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- You will reach the dashboard where you have to click on the link for the one-time registration login.
- Now the registration page will appear on your screen where you have to enter your details carefully including your name as mentioned in documents and 10th class certificate, parents details, contact information, ID proof details, category, date of birth, and create user ID and password for login.
- You will receive OTP for verification after that your registration will completed and you can log in to the portal for apply online.
- Once you login you have to select the link of Kerala LGS recruitment 2024 application form and provide your personal details in the form.
- The last step is to upload your documents including passport-size photographs carefully without any mistakes.
Once you have uploaded your all the details on the website you can click on submit link.
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
This is direct recruitment procedure where department will not conduct any examination and merit list will be prepared according to the marks and other information used by the board. However if required or the number of applicants increased then board can conduct offline examination on OMR sheet where candidates have to select only correct answers on the sheet and after that merit list will be prepared by following the marks in the examination. It is important for applicants to suggest anyone district as multiple selection of district will cause the rejection of your application so you should apply carefully.
How to Resolve Discrepancies in the Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024?
The candidates must check carefully all the details available on the Kerala PSC LGS hall ticket 2024 when it is released. If there is any mistake in their admit card, they can reach up to the commission to get it corrected. They can reach up to the commission in the following ways :
- Helpline number : 0471-2546400/0471-2546401
- Email ID : [email protected]
- Address :Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O. Thiruvananthapuram 695 004, Kerala
- Fax :0471-2448988
FAQ’s : Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024
When will the KPSC LGS Admit Card 2024 be released ?
It will released soon by the official authority at the official website.
What is the Kerala PSC LGS 2024 Exam Date ?
The exam date will be announced soon by the department.
How to download the Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024 ?
Candidates can follow the above given steps to download the Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card 2024.
What is the selection process for KPSC Last Grade Servant 2024 ?
LGS selection process involves written examination.