PFMS New Portal: The public financial management system has updated its PFMS portal recently. If you also use the public financial portal then it is important for you to understand the PFMS New Portal updates of the portal. Now the PFMS New Portal of benefits provided by PFMS through DBT has come in and PFMS payment and beneficiary details can be checked. Yes! Now you can get the PFMC benefits through the DBT. Now you can check the payment details and the beneficiary’s details on the PFMS New Portal. You can check its details and understand the complete process through this article. See its process and direct link below.
Firstly. Let’s first understand what DBT is. The term DBT stands for direct benefits transfer. Now the public financial management system has launched a new feature on its PFMS New Portal, now there is an option on the Public Financial Management System portal to check the benefits being given to the beneficiaries through DBT i.e. Direct Benefit Transfer.
PFMS New Portal 2023: PFMS Payment Check New Method
With this PFMS Portal New feature, now you can check some more things such as.
- Through this option, how much government benefit received through DBT i.e. Direct Benefit Transfer has been received in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries?
- We can check last time when we get these benefits through the government. This site will show us all the dates.
- Through this PFMS New Portal, we can easily check the personal details of the beneficiaries.
Through the new update on the PFMS portal now you can access the above-mentioned details on the public financial management system. The government is sending the benefits of the schemes to the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer. you can now check this benefit on the PFMS New Portal i.e. Public Financial Management System New portal, for you can see both payment status and beneficiary information status, and many schemes are included in it, you can see the list of schemes in detail below.
List of PFMS Schemes 2023-24
If the beneficiaries have the benefit of all these categories, then now the new option of DBT has come on the PFMS New Portal through which the beneficiaries can check their benefits and their information. Know its process in detail below, all types of DBT. The benefits and benefits available through different portals are displayed here category-wise, if you get the benefit of any scheme through any portal or in any state then you can check here.
|PRADHAN MANTRI KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI||NIKSHAY|
|PAHAL||E-GRANTZ PORTAL KERAL|
|SERVICE PLUS||PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA|
|PRADHAN MANTRI MATRU VANDANA YOJANA.||PFMS NHM (ASSAM BOTH)|
|MIDDAY MEAL PORTAL MADHYA PRADESH||CGC|
|PFMS NHM (MEGHALAYA)||LADAKH E-SEVA PORTAL|
|EFMS PORTAL WEST BENGAL||PMS PORTAL CHHATTISGARH|
|MAHATMA GANDHI NATIONAL RURAL EMPLOYMENT GUARANTEE ACT 2005||RAJAY YOJANA DBT PORTAL|
|SDSE PUNJAB PORTAL||PUNJAB STATE PORTAL|
How To Check DBT Beneficiary Status 2023-24?
The process of DBT beneficiary status check process is very easy. If you also want to know about the process then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of the public financial management system through the given link
- The link to the official portal is: https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx
- Once you visit the official page, you will see the homepage of the portals (as given below).
- Now you have to click on the track DBT details option. (As given below)
- Once you click on this option a new page will open (don’t worry if it will open in a new tab) Select your category in the option i.e. choose the scheme whose benefit you are getting through DBT,
- Now you have to fill in your registration number/ application number form number in the portal.
(You can check your registration number on your PFMS application form)
Now fill in the captcha correctly (if you face problems while filling in the captcha, then click on the captcha number, it will refresh and you will see a new captcha)
The status of the scheme or category chosen by you the amount of DBT benefit received and the date when the money was last received will open as follows, as you can see below.
By following the above steps you can check your PFMS Payment application status.
ALL THE IMPORTANT LINKS RELATED TO PFMS DBT BENEFICIARY STATUS
The option to check benefits sold to beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer and beneficiary information has become available on the Public Financial Management System portal. This is a new facility of the government, the link of which we are giving below, click on the link and go to the PFMS portal. Go and select your scheme i.e. category and search by entering the registration number related to the scheme,
|PFMS PORTAL DBT STATUS LINK||CLICK HERE|
If you like the article please share it with your friends, through this website we share all the important information on the latest government/private jobs and government schemes. You can check our articles for daily updates