PM Kisan E KYC 2024: The Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) scheme offers an annual financial assistance of 6000 rupees to eligible beneficiaries, distributed in three installments. Under the upcoming PM Kisan Yojana16th installment, farmers will receive a direct benefit of 2000 rupees. Farmers who have registered on the PM-Kisan portal pmkisan.gov.in can verify their inclusion in the official list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiaries. The process includes checking bank account details, PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi particulars, and beneficiary amount details. To know your PM Kisan E KYC 2024 status, follow the step-by-step procedures outlined on the portal to access complete information related to the scheme.
Since 2019, the PM Kisan scheme has been providing Rs 2000 to beneficiaries in installments every four months. Farmers who registered with the PM Kisan portal pmkisan.gob.in from the scheme’s inception have already benefited significantly, having received approximately Rs 30,000 to date.
PM Kisan E KYC 2024 Overview
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|PM Kisan E KYC 2024
|EKYC of Scheme
|Aadhar Card Link with PM Kisan Account
|How to Update PM Kisan E KYC 2024?
|Online and CSC Center
|16th Installment Date?
PM Kisan Yojana 16th Installment Kab Ayegi?
With over 9 crore farmers in India having received the 15th installment of PM Kisan in their bank accounts post 15th November 2023, anticipation is building for the awaited PM Kisan 16th installment. The government, however, has not yet officially announced the release date for the 16th installment payment of PM Kisan.
There are expectations that the government will release funds for the 16th installment in February and March 2024. If you are also a registered farmer on the PM Kisan portal, you can verify your inclusion in the PM Kisan Yojana 16th beneficiary list by following the detailed procedure outlined in the next section. Stay informed about your entitlements under this scheme.
PM Kisan 16th beneficiary list 2024
We are providing you the step-by-step guidelines to check names in the beneficiary list of 16 Kist of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi in this section where you can check district wise beneficiary list also:
- Search the PM Kisan portal pmkisan.gov.in on Google and click on the official website link otherwise, you can visit the website by clicking on this link https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Now search the farmer section in this website and click on beneficial
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to choose your state, district, sub-district, block and village after that click on get report link so the system will generate a list of the all beneficiaries farmers who will get the PM Kisan 16th kist in their bank account on your screen
You can search your name manually in this list and if you do not find your name then should visit your Gram Panchayat or Bank branch to check the issues with your bank account. After that, you can recheck this list for your name will appear in this list automatically.
PM Kisan KYC 2024 for 16th Installment
It is very important for farmers who are waiting for the upcoming 16th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi to complete PM Kisan KYC through online mode. It will update your latest information on the pm Kisan official portal and will list you under the beneficiary list.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme
- Here you can see the pmkisan.gov.in E KYC link on the top of the website, once you click on the link you will be redirected to a new page.
- After that, you have to enter the Aadhar number that you submitted at the time of applying online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi so the system will generate an OTP message on your registered mobile number with an Aadhar card.
- Enter the received OTP number on the website and click on the PM Kisan E KYC 2024 link
So after that, the PM Kisan E KYC 2024 of the beneficiary will completed successfully and the beneficiary will also receive sms message on the registered mobile phone about the successful completion of PM Kisan E KYC 2024.