PNB E-Mudra Loan Apply: If you are a businessman or you want to establish your business but you are struggling due to lack of money, then don’t worry, this is the right time to fulfill your dreams in real life. Take 5 minutes from your everyday busy life schedule and read this article carefully, because this article is especially for you. The honorable Prime Minister launched the “PM Mudra Loan Scheme”. According to the PM Mudra Loan Scheme, any person who wants to set up a new business can apply for a loan ranging from Rs 50 thousand to Rs 10 lakh at a very low-interest rate. The government is trying to focus on self-employment schemes to provide a sustainable lifestyle to every citizen of India. The government is encouraging people towards self-business instead of spending their whole life in a job so that they can establish their business model and provide employment to others. Like other banks, Punjab National Bank has also announced the ‘PNB E-Mudra Loan’ i.e., PNB Mudra Loan Scheme. Under this PNB E-Mudra Loan Apply scheme, you will get three categories of loans from any branch of PNB or through online mode.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) offers Mudra loans under PMMY with interest rates starting from 9.15% per annum. Under this PNB E-Mudra Loan Apply scheme, loans are provided to individual or self-reliant professionals, and small and medium enterprises, engaged in manufacturing, trading, or service sectors. In this, the maximum loan amount is up to Rs 10 lakh and the repayment period is up to 7 years.
Type of PNB E-Mudra Loan
As per the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, there are a total of 3 types of loans you can take these loans as per your requirements, all three loans are similar to each other, but the loan amount in each loan is different. The name of these loans is Shishu, Kishor, and Tarun Mudra loan.
PradhanMantri Mudra Loan Amount
The loan amount of all the above-mentioned is different, we are going to tell you the Pradhan Mantri Mudra loan amounts
- PMMY Shishu Mudra Loan: Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, any person can get a loan of Rs 50,000 to set up a small-scale business. In this PNB Sishu E-Mudra Loan scheme, the scheme beneficiary can get a maximum of Rs. A quantity of Rs 50,000 has been sold. It is best suited for a young entrepreneur or a beginner in a startup business
- PMMY Kishore Mudra Loan: Under this PNB Kishore E-Mudra Loan scheme, a person can get a loan ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 lakh, the objective of PMMY Kishore Mudra loan is to provide funds to medium-level businesses. The bank will evaluate the credit history of the candidate and decide the interest rate and repayment period based on that. It is provided to business owners who have already started a new venture and are seeking approval for expansion
- PMMY Tarun Mudra Loan: According to the PNB Tarun Mudra Loan of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, one can get a loan between Rs 50,000 to Rs 10,00,000. The bank will evaluate the credit history of the candidate and decide the interest rate and repayment period based on that.
Objectives of PNB E-Mudra Loan 2023
By launching the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme, the Government aims to provide business education and training to the young minds of India. The Government aims to encourage people (especially the younger generation) to set up their businesses. Despite this, the Prime Minister The objective of the Mudra Loan Scheme is to provide the best resources to the youth. Providing loans at very low interest rates is a major part of this PNB Mudra Loan Scheme.
Documents Required for the Punjab National Bank Mudra Loan 2023
Here we have mentioned all the necessary documents for the Pradhan Mantri Mudra loan. you can submit all the below-mentioned documents to get the benefits of the Punjab National Bank Mudra Loan 2023. The list of the required documents is:
- The applicant’s Aadhar card
- The PAN card of the applicant
- Bank account details, (photocopy of passbook)
- Proof of residence of the applicant
- The income certificate of the applicant
- Recent passport-size photographs of the applicant
- Contact details of the applicant (such as mobile number/email address)
PNB E-Mudra Loan Eligibility 2023
The government and Punjab National Banks had decided the eligibility criteria of the applicant for this loan. Following are all the PNB E Mudra Loan eligibility criteria for this PNB loan.
- First of all, the applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- Applicant must be above 18 years of age (Persons below 18 years of age cannot apply for the loan.)
- The applicant must provide complete information about his job.
Application form for the Punjab National Bank Mudra loan 2023
If you wish to take a Mudra loan from the Punjab National Bank, then here we have given the link to the Punjab National Bank Mudra loan form.
You can download this loan and fill it with the correct information along with the necessary documents