RRB JE 2024 Notification: The Railway Recruitment Board is one of the biggest recruiter boards in India which recruits employees for Indian Railways. Eligible candidates who want to get a government job in Indian Railways under RRB JE 2024 Recruitment can fill out the RRB JE 2024 online application form by visiting the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board. You can check the RRB JE 2024 eligibility criteria, important document list, online application procedure, selection procedure, RRB JE, CE recruitment notification 2024, etc in this article which will help you to apply for the post according to your eligibility.
Junior Engineer is a highly demanded post in the Indian Railway which is secreted by RRB. Many students in India who want to become junior engineers or civil engineers in Indian Railways are preparing for RRB JE recruitment 2024. The board has not been notified about the upcoming Vacancies in Indian Railways for JE yet but it is spread on the internet that it may be announced in the first month of July 2024. Once the RRB JE 2024 official notification is uploaded on the official website, you can apply online before the last date of the RRB JE Recruitment 2024 application form, after that, you can appear in the recruitment examination and participate in the competition to become JE.
Eligibility criteria for RRB JE recruitment 2024
- Indian citizens are invited by RRB to get jobs as junior engineers under RRB JE recruitment 2024.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years at the time of applying online, Maximum age should not be more than 33 years. Reserve categories such as SC ST, OBC, and PWD will get Age relaxation according to the government norms.
- The education qualification of the applicant should be according to the post to which they are going to apply. However, candidates who have done B.Sc, civil engineering, Computer Engineering, and BTech in different disciplines such as information, Computer science, or any other discipline can apply.
- Applicant should be Medical and physically fit according to the post where they are going to apply in RRB JE
- Should have pay online application fees according to their category.
RRB JE 2024 Apply Online @indianrailways.gov.in
However, the board has not started online application for RRB JE recruitment 2024 yet but you can follow the following procedure and the time of applying online after the announcement of the official notification on the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board:
- visit the official website of the railway recruitment board or you can directly click on this link https://indianrailways.gov.in/
- Now you have to select any RRB regional website link according to the specific locality where you are living as RRB is divided into different regional websites
- Once you click on the regional website link you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on the link to apply online for RRB JE Vacancy 2024 according to the post
- Firstly you have to register Yourself by providing personal details and contact information where we will receive OTP to create a user id and password
- After that you have to login to the dashboard and fill the application form by entering person details, education qualification, contact information, examination centre details and upload relevant documents such as passport size photograph and signature
- After that you have to pay the RRB JE online application fees 2024 according to your category and your application will successful submitted
- You can download it in your mobile phone for reference and after that you can prepare for the RRB JE Exam 2024.
RRB JE Selection Procedure 2024
Railway recruitment board RRB will conduct recruitment examination of JE in two stages of preliminary and mains examination where both will be conducted into objective type pattern. Stage one will carry 100 questions of 100 marks where you will get 90 minutes to complete this questions of different subjects including Mathematics, reasoning, general knowledge and science. The stage 2 will carry 150 marks for 150 questions and you will get 120 minutes to complete these questions.
Applicants should aware about negative marking of 1/3 for every incorrect answer. After calculation of both stages marks merit list will be prepared and students will be selected according to the merit list. All the selected candidates have to appear in the department for document verification and after that they will get joining letter from the department within few weeks of conducting the document verification round.