PM MUDRA Loan 2023: Do you know about PM MUDRA Loan? Are you aware of the benefits of the PM Mudra Loan Scheme? A condensed guide to PM Mudra Loan is presented here, also known as Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY). To Know more about PM Mudra Yojana benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required for Mudra Yojana, and additional information. Read this complete article carefully.
Micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) are considered the fabric of the Indian economy. Despite their importance, this sector faces many challenges, such as a lack of financial support, less knowledge of the market, and low credit ratings. To solve this problem, the Indian government has introduced various loan schemes to support and strengthen the MSME (rural micro business sectors). PM Mudra Loan scheme has various names (given by people) such as Mudra Yojana, also known as Mudra Loan Scheme or Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), through this loan scheme the Indian government tries to uplift the lift and condition of rural people, by providing loans on very low rates the Indian government is providing strength to the micro business
Why government launch PM MUDRA Loan Scheme?
Banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) have introduced several loan programs to help support small and medium businesses/ rural businesses. Apart from these loan programs, the Government of India has launched, many subsidy schemes specifically to enhance the growth of this MSME. The success of these micro small and medium enterprises will boost the Indian economy and generate employment for the young generation of India. In these last few years, the Mudra Loan has been proposed as a beneficial option for small traders and industrialists in a special way.
This article provides important information about the PM Mudra Loan, such as
- What is a PM MUDRA Loan?
- Who can be eligible for it,
- What documents are required to get PM MUDRA Loan
- How to apply for PM MUDRA Loan. To know all these things read this article carefully.
PM MUDRA Loan? What kind of loan is this?
“Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, also known as Mudra Loan, is an Indian government scheme. Its main objective is to help rural people get loans to establish their own businesses. MUDRA Loan scheme is run by the Indian government, which helps Indian small businesses and self- “Sharing helps employed persons by providing small loans so that people can promote their businesses and get self-employment opportunities.”
PM MUDRA Loan Yojana is for small businesses and companies, such as small shops. You can take a loan of up to ₹ 10 lakhs with the help of this scheme. If you think that what is the time duration you get to repay this loan then, don’t worry the government thinks about you, the duration to repay PM MUDRA Loan is sufficient. The PMMY loan scheme has three categories: Shishu, Kishor and Tarun.
- Shishu category: This means that this is a type of loan where you can get an amount as low as ₹50,000. This loan is for people who run small businesses or are thinking of starting new businesses. It can help them to grow their business, as they can get money.
- Kishor category: You can get this loan up to ₹ 5 lakh. This can be especially beneficial for traders who need more money for their business, such as for everyday expenses or other things.
- Tarun category: This program offers loans up to 10,00,000 and is a great way for small businesses to get the money they need.
This scheme is for small business owners who need less money. In this, a loan of up to ₹ 10 lakh can be availed to the people. This system is called ‘Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana’ and it is divided into three groups – Shishu, Kishore, and Tarun. In the above paragraphs, we have explained the differences between these loan types
How to apply for a PM Mudra loan?
MUDRA (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency) does not provide loans to big business owners. In return, you can connect with any of the below-mentioned banks to avail Mudra Loan or PMMY.
- Non-banking financial companies (NBFCs)
- Cooperative banks
- Regional rural banks
- Public sector banks
- Small finance banks
- Microfinance institutions (MFIs)
- Private sector banks
Getting PM Mudra Loan Online: To apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, you can visit the entrepreneur website udyamimitra.in. The good thing about this is that your application can be seen by many different banks.
Who is not eligible for the PMMY scheme/ Mudra loan (PMMY scheme)?
The PM Mudra loan scheme is actually for small businesses. This means that big companies and government corporations cannot take advantage of it.
Commercial activities that use irrigation and canals to improve fields and land cannot apply for these loan schemes
Know all the documents required for the Mudra loan/PMMY scheme?
you need some essential documents to get the loan from any bank or finance body. Below we have mentioned all the documents that are required for the MUDRA loan.
The list of documents required for a Mudra Loan (part of the PMMY scheme) is typically the same as for any other business loan.
- Completely fill out application form
- Recent Valid photo identity proof (you can use an Aadhaar card/Passport/Voter ID, and any other government-issued identity proof)
- Address proof (electricity bill/ Aadhaar card/Passport/Voter ID, bank statement, etc.)
- Business registration proof
- Recent photographs of the applicant/s
- The last 6 months banks statement.