PNB Mudra Loan 2024: Punjab National Bank is offering a maximum of 10 lakh rupees Mudra loan To The Eligible beneficiaries in the bank. The PNB Mudra Loan 2024 amount is provided to individuals who want to start a new business with a sustainable Government-sponsored low-interest rates loan. So if you are also going to start a new business and searching for a good loan scheme then you can apply under the government-sponsored PNB Mudra Loan 2024. Before applying for a loan you are suggested to check the PNB Mudra Loan 2024 eligibility criteria, online loan application procedure, documentation, interest rates, etc which will help you to get instant loan approval.
Mudra loan scheme is a flagship program of Central Government which was started in 2015. The e mudra loan is provided by multiple banks including Punjab National Bank also. Punjab National Bank is focusing on providing Mudra loans to the youths and individuals in India who are willing to start or upgrade their businesses. It will not only help them to become self-independent but will also enable them to provide jobs for others in their business. So all the businesses under micro, small, and medium enterprises- MSMEs of the Government of India can apply under the PNB Mudra Loan 2024.
Features of PNB Mudra Loan 2024
Punjab National Bank has a variety of Mudra loans where applicants can apply from Rs 50000 to 10 lakh rupees maximum. The PNB Mudra Loan 2024 is provided under 3 categories including Shishu Mudra loan, Kishore Mudra loan, and Tarun Mudra loan for the loan amount of a maximum of 50000 rupees, 500000, and 10 lakh accordingly. So you can apply according to your needs. The PNB Mudra Loan 2024 interest rates will be provided according to the eligibility and condition of the customer.
If you want to Rs 1 lakh under a Mudra loan in Punjab National Bank then you can apply through online mode by using PNB E Mudra loan facilities. However, more than one lakh can be applied by visiting the branch physically.
PNB Mudra Loan 2024 Eligibility
- All the citizens in India who have bank accounts in Punjab National Bank are invited for a Mudra loan.
- Individuals, sole proprietors, partnership firms, limited liability partnerships, private and public limited companies, and more can apply. The nature and scale of the business influence eligibility.
- The minimum age of the applicant at the time of application should be more than 21 years
- Applicants should have a business plan to show at the time of verification in the bank where they have to provide the information on the usage of the loan amount to start or compare their business.
Important document list
Applicants should have to carry the following documents and the time of applying online as well as offline mode for Mudra loan in Punjab National Bank:
- The Aadhar card of the applicant
- PAN Card details
- GST number and registration
- Government Udyam portal registration
- Business plan of the existing business
- The balance sheet of the business
- Income tax and GST submission documents.
- Property details on the business
PNB Mudra loan through Online
If you need a Mudra loan for up to 1 lakh then you can follow the step-by-step procedure to apply online mode in Punjab National Bank:
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank or you can click on this PNB Mudra Loan 2024 link.
- Now click on online services link and select the insta loan section in this page
- After this, you will reach the new page where you have to click on e Mudra loan and enter your bank account details
- Now bank will verify your details by OTP and after that, you have to enter your details, loan amount, business details, EMI to repay the loan, and other details.
- Once you have submitted your all the information you can upload documents and click on the submit link.
PNB 10 Lakh Mudra loan application form
If you need a Kishore and Tarun Mudra loan for a maximum of 10 lakh Rupees then you have to visit the branch of Punjab National Bank to apply manually. However, you can download the application form from this link so it will help you to complete your all tasks in a single visit to the branch. PNB Mudra loan application form. After that, you have to attach all the documents with this application form and submit it to the manager of the bank so you will receive the loan amount after completing the verification.