NEET MDS Registration 2024 : Hello dear friends, in this article, we are going to discuss about NEET MDS Registration 2024 which has been started at the official portal. Thousands of students has been waited for NEET MDS Registration 2024 of the National Board of Examination Medical Science. The schedule of the NEET MDS Exam 2024 will be conducted on 18th March, 2024. Those students who are interested and want to take part in this examination, they can go to the official website and register for this exam. This post is very beneficial for those students who want to register for NEET MDS 2024. Because in this post we will provide complete information regarding this NEET MDS Registration 2024. You can easily register and take the exam. If you want to grab more information related to the post “NEET MDS Registration 2024”, please read the whole article till the end.
As we all know the National Board of Examination Medical Science has started the NEET MDS Registration 2024. It has been started on 30th January, 2024 & will end on 19th February, 2024. After being informed of the registration date, students can now go to the official website of this board. Through the website, you can apply for NEET MDS Registration 2024. We have focused on other relevant points of this NEET MDS Exam 2024, so that you can easily understand all the things that are related to this exam.
NEET MDS Registration 2024 [Apply Now]
The NEET MDS test date for 2024 has been made available online by the National Board of Exams in Medical Sciences (NBEMS). The NDE has moved the NEET MDS 2024 date to March 18, according to the most recent update.
Candidates who have already registered for the NEET MDS Exam will have to login to their dashboard via the official website to complete and submit their NEET MDS 2024 application form. For this purpose, below we have provided the NEET MDS application form 2024 official website login for those candidates who have already registered for the examination.
NEET MDS Registration 2024 : An Overview
Here, we are presenting a chart table that mentions some important points related to the NEET MDS Registration 2024. We will mark an overview of this post. You can gather more information from these points.
|Name of the Article
|NEET MDS Registration 2024
|Name of the Responsible Authority
|National Board of Exams in Medical Sciences
|Registration starting date
|30th January, 2024
|Registration Last date
|19th February, 2024
|Type of the Post
|Date of Exam
|18th March, 2024
|Declaration Date of Result
|By 18th April, 2024
Examination fees for NEET MDS Registration 2024
You know that examination fees are determined for different types of the exam. In this way, you will have to pay the fees.
- For the General category and OBC students will pay the fees of 4250 rupees.
- Similarly, ST, SC, and PWD candidates will pay the fees of 3,250 rupees.
The candidate can use any type of method for fee payment like Paytm, UPI, Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET MDS Registration 2024
On this page, we will try to understand what is the Eligibility Criteria for NEET MDS Registration 2024. It is necessary when you apply for any particular examination you must know the criteria of this examination.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- The first one is that the candidate must have a BDS degree awarded by the university or institutions in India recognized by the Dental Council of India with the approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Candidates should have a permanent registration certificate issued by the DCI or State Dental Council.
- It is mandatory for those students who have registered for NEET MDS 2024.
- Apart from this, the candidate must have completed a 12-month internship before 30th June 2024.
Documents required for NEET MDS Registration 2024
In this post, we will provide some important documents. It is mandatory for all the candidates who have all the documents while you register for this exam. These documents are given below :-
- Voter ID card.
- Aadhar card.
- Pan card.
- Address proof.
- 10th and 12th marksheet.
- Cast certificate if you have one.
- Registered mobile number.
- Complete details of banks.
- Passport-size photo.
- BDS Degree.
- Annual Income certificate.
- And other Documents.
You must have all these documents available.
How to do NEET MDS Registration 2024 ?
On this page we will provide some steps with help of you can easily follow and do NEET MDS Registration 2024. We often see that people face many types of problems in the online process, but we have solved it.
- The first one is you will visit the official website of NBEMS.
- Through this link : https://natboard.edu.in/, you will appear on the homepage.
- Then you have to click on the NEET MDS Exam form link 2024.
- The list of exams will be present on the screen.
- Where they need to create an account by filling out the details.
- You have to login into the website with the credential details.
- After that on your screen, a new page will open.
- In this application form, you have to fill in all the details about who is related to you.
- After that, you have to attach all the necessary documents according to the rules and regulations.
- Now you have to pay the fees. You can use any method of paying the fees like Paytm, UPI, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
- Lastly, click on the submit button.
- Your registration will be completed.
These steps are very beneficial for you to register for NEET MDS 2024.
Important Dates of NEET MDS Registration 2024
|Application form release date
|30th January, 2024
|Application form Last date
|19th February, 2024
|Application form Correction window
|22nd to 25th February, 2024
|Application form Final edit
|5th to 7th March, 2024
|8th March, 2024
|Admit card release date
|13th March, 2024
|18th March, 2024
|By 18th April, 2024
|Cut Off Release Date
|31st March, 2024
NEET MDS 2024 Exam Pattern
The NEET MDS 2024 Exam Pattern will assist candidates in developing effective examination strategies. It is crucial to understand the NEET MDS 2024 Exam Pattern before starting the preparation.
NEET MDS exam Mode
- The exam will be carried out in an online or computer-based mode.
Medium of exam
- The only language option available to candidates who wish to take the NEET MDS exam is English.
Number and type of questions
- There will be 240 questions in the NEET MDS exam.
- All of these questions will be of the objective type, which means that a candidate will have four response alternatives for each one.
- He or she must choose the correct answer from among these four options.
- Correct answer : +4
- For Incorrect answer : -1
- For un-attempted question : 0 marks
- Exam Time : candidates will have three hours to take the test. NEET MDS will run from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
NEET MDS 2024 Admit Card
If we will talk about the NEET MDS 2024 Admit Card, it will be released soon on the website of this board. After releasing the admit card students go through the website and download the NEET MDS 2024 Admit Card. It is requested that all the candidates who will fill out the NEET MDS 2024 form check all the details mentioned on the NEET MDS 2024 admit card.
We hope that you would have liked the article selected by us very much. To get more such important information, follow our website so that you do not miss any updates. If this article has been very beneficial for you, then do not forget to like, comment, and share it.
FAQ’s : NEET MDS Registration 2024
When was NEET MDS Registration 2024 begun ?
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS), the examination conducting body, released the NEET MDS 2024 application form on January 30, 2024.
What is the last date to apply online for NEET MDS Exam 2024 ?
The application form will be closed on 19th February, 2024
What is the NEET MDS 2024 Exam Date ?
The exam will be conducted on 18th March, 2024.