Apply For a Baroda Digital Loan: The Bank of Baroda Digital Loan is very beneficial for those who want instant personal loans for up to 50000 within 5 minutes. You can apply for a BOB Digital personal loan by visiting the official website of the Bank of Baroda. However, you should check the Apply For a Baroda Digital Loan eligibility criteria, important document list, and Apply For a Baroda Digital Loan application procedure which are briefly explained in this article. Due to its instant approval feature most of the customers of Bank of Baroda are considering Bob digital personal loan for up to 50000 rupees.
Bank of Baroda, a nationalized bank in India, now offers convenient online banking services, including digital personal loans. With this scheme, you can apply for a loan ranging from 50,000 to 10 lakh through their official website or mobile app. The bank is providing repayment period payment facilities chosen between 12 to 60 months. so you can choose according to your monthly earnings. The annual interest rates start at 12.40%, and the maximum interest charged annually is 17.75%, depending on your eligibility. The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) falls between 13.30% to 19.69%. Additionally, there is a one-time processing fee of 2%, ranging from 1000 to 10,000 rupees, payable when collecting the loan amount. For detailed information on terms, conditions, and specific charges, visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda.
Apply For a Baroda Digital Loan Eligibility 2024
- Only Indian citizens can apply for online loan facilities.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 58 years. If you are the owner of your business then you can apply Till the age of 65 years.
- The CIBIL score and credit history of the customer should be good for applying online loan.
Important documents for Baroda Digital Loan Apply
- The Aadhar card of the applicant
- PAN card number
- Registered mobile number with Aadhar card pan card and Bank.
- Net banking statement of at least six months of the applicant
- You need to upload your photograph online at the time of KYC through online by opening the camera of your mobile phone.
- If you are a self-employed person then you have to submit the latest 2 years’ income tax return document.
- The salaried person can submit a year income tax return document
Apply For a Baroda Digital Loan 2024
The application process is entirely online and can be completed on your mobile phone, laptop, or desktop. It’s essential to ensure a stable internet connection before initiating the BOB Digital Loan application. In case your connection falters during the process, restarting the application is necessary, and you may need to begin the process anew:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda.
- After that click on the link of personal loan and select digital personal loan in the loan section.
- Now you have to click on the link to apply. After that, you will reach a new page where you have to read all the terms and conditions and other important instructions before applying online for a Digital personal loan.
- Now click on the proceed link and enter your registered mobile number on the website where we will receive the OTP message which you have to submit to the website.
- After that online application form will appear on your screen where you have to enter your details and banking details with your source of income.
- Select the loan amount that you want to get from the Bank of Baroda and choose the tenure to repay your loan.
- After this, you have to upload some documents for KYC purposes and click on the submit link
After that your application will be successfully submitted on the portal of the Bank of Baroda and you will get the loan amount in your bank after successfully defined by the employees of the bank.
Bank will about you the loan amount in your bank account after verifying it. However, if you are applying for Rs 50000 then the bank will provide you the loan amount under a pre-approved loan scheme loan where you will get an instant personal loan within a few minutes.