NEET UG Application Form 2024: The national testing agency has started to accept NEET UG Registration 2024 on the official website. So if you want to become a doctor or create your feature in the Medical Science field then you should apply for National eligibility via come entrance test to get admission to Medical courses in India. Eligible candidates were waiting to apply for the NEET UG Application Form 2024. Now the direct link has been activated for the NEET UG Application Form 2024 and you can follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned in this article which will help you to apply without any mistakes. Additionally, you can also check the eligibility criteria and other important information about NEET UG registration 2024.
NEET UG registration 2024 has started from 9 February 2024 on the official website at the time of releasing the official NEET UG notification 2024 of conducting NEET UG registration 2024. Eligible candidates can apply before the deadline of 9 March 2024. The complete details are available in the NEET UG Information Bulletin 2024 which is available on the official website.
Important dates of NEET UG Application Form 2024
The portal is open for registration for NEET UG from 9 February to 9 March 2024. After that window will open for the correction only and the date of correction will be uploaded on the website accordingly after closing the window for registration. After this board will conduct the entrance examination of NEET UG on 5 May 2024. However, the date of the admit card has not been released yet but it will be uploaded on the website one week before the examination so candidates can check their admit cards for NEET UG 2024 at the start of May month.
Eligibility criteria for NEET UG Application Form 2024
- Indian as well as foreign students can apply for admission to Medical colleges in India through the NEET UG exam 2024.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be at least 17 years old on 31 December 2024. So all the students who were born after 31 December 2007 are eligible to apply for NEET UG Application Form 2024. There is no maximum bar for candidates.
- The student should have completed 12th class with physics, chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology with English subject. They should achieve at least 50% marks in the board examination of the 12th class, However, reserve categories have to achieve more than 40% marks
- Eligible candidates have to pay the online fees of 1700 rupees. EWS and OBC candidates have to pay 1600 rupees and SC ST have to pay 1000 rupees through online mode.
Important documents of NEET UG registration 2024
The national testing agency will ask you to upload the following documents in soft copy so you have to prepare PDF or JPEG file of the following documents before going for the NEET UG 2024 registration portal:
- Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar Card
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Valid Identity Proof (Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Self Declaration Form
- Information Brochure and Prospectus
- Admit Card
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Scribe Permission Letter (if applicable)
- Embassy Certificate (if applicable)
- Documentary Proof of Citizenship (if applicable)
Registration procedure for NEET UG 2024
- First of all, visit the official website of the national testing agency of NEET UG registration 2024 by clicking on this link: https://exams.nta.ac.in/NEET
- After this, you will reach the new dashboard where you have to click on the NEET registration link under the latest news section.
- Now you have to read all the terms and conditions and guidelines to apply for registration of NEET UG 2024 on this page and click on the proceed link
- Applicants will get multiple options to log on to the dashboard where they can select Aadhar card, Digi locker account, Academy Bank of credit, and PAN card passport. So you have to enter the document number which you have opted and you will receive OTP for verification
- After completing the verification the NEET registration portal will open where you have to enter your personal details and email ID with a mobile number so you can create a user ID and password for login.
- Once you have successfully registered on the dashboard you can click on the login link and fill out the NEET UG 2024 Application Form online mode where we have to enter your name, parent details, educational details, contact information, document information, etc.
- After this upload all the documents on the dashboard
Once you have submitted all the details you have to fill out the NEET UG Application Form 2024 fees through online mode according to your category so your application form will be successfully submitted and you will receive a notification with your mobile number and email ID. You can also download the NEET UG 2024 Application Form.