BOB Mudra Loan Apply: The Mudra loan scheme is providing financial help to entrepreneurs who want to start their startups but are suffering to collect investment. Bank of Baroda is also supporting Mudra loan and providing Bob Mudra loan 2023 to their customers where you can get a maximum of 10 lakh rs loan from the Bank of Baroda. If you are also looking for a business loan to increase your business then you can read this article to get a BOB Business Loan 2023 & we are providing you with a step-by-step procedure for the BOB Mudra loan Apply Online 2023 and will also discuss the BOB Mudra Loan eligibility criteria and other documentation which are important while applying online.
Bank of Baroda is one of the famous banks in India that provides banking facilities including transactions, depositing the amount, providing loans, etc. Today we are discussing the Bank of Baroda Mudra loan scheme 2023. Bank of Baroda provides Three Types of Mudra loans including up to 50000 in a Shishu Mudra loan, up to 5 lakh rupees in a Kishore Mudra loan, and a maximum of 10 lakh under the Tarun Mudra loan scheme. This BOB Mudra Loan scheme is helpful for individuals who are already running a business or going to start a new business. Interest rate will be charged according to the condition of the customer.
Eligibility criteria for BOB Mudra Loan 2023
- Only Indian citizens can apply online for this Mudra loan scheme in the Bank of Baroda
- The minimum age of the applicant should be more than 18 years
- Applicant should have an account in the Bank of Baroda
- Applicant should engage in any manufacture-related, service-providing, or Trading-related activities, which will include vegetable and fruit vendors, tractor operators, customer care services, etc.
- Any individual, private company, partnership firm, Public company, etc can apply
- The applicant should have professional skills related to his work or business.
- Applicant should not be a defaulter of any bank
Documents for BOB Mudra loan
You have to submit the following documents at the time of applying online for a BOB Mudra loan. So you are required to save the scanned copy of the following document on your mobile phone or device before applying online:
- Aadhar card
- The PAN card of the applicant
- GST number
- Udyam registration number
- Business details of the applicant
- The document to show expenses will be completed through the Bank of Baroda Mudra loan.
- Address proof of the applicant
- Bank of Baroda bank details
- Bank statement of the applicant
Online application procedure for BOB Mudra loan
Mudra loan facilities in the Bank of Baroda are available in online as well as offline form. You can apply according to your suitability. If you want to save time and do not want to visit any branch to apply for a Bob Mudra loan then you can follow this procedure to apply online, otherwise, you can visit directly to the bank:
- Visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda. You can click on this link to visit direct on the website https://www.bankofbaroda.in/
- Business section and after that click on Mudra loan under business loan section.
- Now you have to click on the Apply Now link on the Bank of Baroda Mudra loan page. You can also scroll the page to read features eligibility criteria and other important information about the Bank of Baroda Mudra loan scheme in this page.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on the link of the scheme and select Business Activity loan after that, you can find the link to Pradhan Mantri Mudra loan Yojana.
- After this, you have to click on the BOB Mudra Loan registration link if you are using this website for the first time and enter the mobile number that is linked to your Aadhar Card and bank account
- You will receive OTP and you have to enter the OTP on the website to verify yourself
- After that enter your personal details and create a user ID and password to log in and apply for other loans your details
- Now select the EMI to repay the loan amount and click on the final Summit
After that your BOB Mudra Loan application will be successfully submitted and the employees will review the application, if your application is verified at the bank level then you will get the loan amount in your bank account after the deduction of all processing fees and other charges.